*Completed* Th#2 SS:A Jalebi-fied Tale

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow first to comment very very happy😊😊😊😊😊😛TongueTonguegod finally thy told the entire family abt their love...but y the hell shashi said like tat...wats the matter with him...hope kushi marries arnav at any cost...i remember u mentioned in last update tat evn kushi doesnt no the relationship btwn lavanya and arnav...it means shashi comes to no abt that and so nly he s saying the marriage will not happen????watever i want kushi to marry arnav at anycost...plsss its really not nice and really awkward to hear kushi marrying dhruv so plsss make kushi marry arnav plsss...thanks for the wonderful update and pm... Edited by priyalovely - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have so much to cover...Where to even begin??

Ok, I'll begin where I usually begin...& end... Arnav..

He's so lucky..All of the FF writers in IF love him SO much, that they scetch his character in such a way each singular time, that you can't just help falling in love with that particular Arnav all over again!!!

There is something incerdibly sexy about an Arnav who would stand outside a campus with his white SUV to wait for the girl he loves to come out after her exams!

There is something SO very much hot about an Arnav who is so responsible & honorable that he can pull back when the temptations are strongest & still that doesn't stop him from finding & giving comfort with the act sleeping together.

& there's something so very much endearing about an Arnav who is SO concerned about his lady love's studies, that just thinking about it moves me immensely.

The best of all is obviously the jealous Arnav though..Nothing can ever top that!!!

ZZ, love you for the way you keep amazing me every single day with something from that very fertile head of yours!🤗
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Zehra!

Sorry for the late unres :)

What can I say about this story? You are such a naughty girl! Making everyone freak out over nothing! I seriously thought I'd bash Dhruv's head in!

Arnav and Khushi are hilarious! I seriously thought they hated each other, you know? Arnav, that gadha! Do this after your marriage and she'll make you sleep on the poolside!

The ending with the DDLJ dialogue was hilarious! Khushi got pranked bad, huh? Loved the whole twist upon a twist upon a twist! Masterful weaving!

Thanks for the dedication girl! Move to a blog, so I can enjoy more of these!
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And to think I felt bad for Dhruv from the first update ...
But why do I have a feeling he did it all to make Arnav speak out ?? Yes, Iam guessing again 😉

Poor girl she trusted him with a secret nobody knew about and he betrayed her...

Now I really won't feel bad whatever Arnav may decide to do with him...

This story truly lives upto its name...Jalebi-fied...OMG they're so sweet...Loved how he comforted her...How she runs to him for everything...How I wish I had an Arnav like that in my life :(

Loved the last part...He told everybody that she belongs to him !

And what is Shashi's problem now? why is he objecting?? I'm sure Arnav will Pataofy him ...SO no worries !!
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooft

Ohh.. I never expected that.. Dhruv is a right little sh*head.. she told him and the evil cahrheksk
Still went along with his plan.. NEVER TRUST SWEET PEOPLE LOL!!!!
Loved that khushi gripped him.. wheyy!!

Absolutely adored arshi comforting each other and accusing one another .. two souls in Love..hayee..

Yay!! ASR baby;) that's right call khushi bhabi, you jerk!! Arnav and khushi are copyrighted, no one else can claim rights!!! 😆 I'm glad they all know but crap her father, what's his problem yaaar? LOL

Great update..!!!! Love x

Happy birthday Ridz!!!Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
oh no

I'm sorry for un'resng so late

awesome update

It cracked me up

I love this story

Zehra rules!!!
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail