Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

676719 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Precap for Part 10:

He came behind her and held the strings of her blouse, brushing his fingers on her back, making her realize he was in the room, behind her and helping her in dressing.. She didnt turn behind to see him. She could feel this sensation known , this touch was so known to her.. It had to be .. This touch was the reason of Aarav's presence in this world. She closed her eyes and he continued tying the knot of her blouse making sure he doesnt do anything else than that.. But as he finished tying it, his fingers couldnt stop touching her skin.. Afterall he missed this senses too in last 6 years.. He never allowed any girl to come close to him after he got divorced. The hunger , the passion , the desires for doing all these things were hidden by him deep inside his own self. He caressed her wet back with the back of his fingers and she started breathing hard.. He finally stopped at the start of the Blouse buttons and started hooking them one by one pulling the two ends of her Blouse together, making her feel her chest tightened.. The hooks were closed too.. No more reason left for him to keep touching his wife that moment.. And they both heard Aarav coughing.. They came back to their senses and rushed to the bed , on either sides of Aarav to see what was wrong..

Arnav (Caressing his Hair): Aarav.. What happened? Khushi.. Get some water..
Khushi noded and then poured some water in the Glass and she and Arnav made Aarav sit on the bed leaning on the headboard. He Khushi made him drink the water slowly and after that Aarav hugged his mother tight coming in her arms..

Arnav: Aarav.. You ok now ?
He just noded a Yes closing his eyes again , still hugging Khushi and trying to get her love again.. She was caressing his back now, rubbing her palm on it and he felt nice..

Khushi: Aarav.. You want to sleep for some more time baby?
Aarav: (Still closing his eyes): I am not a Baby Mumma..
Khushi looked at Arnav and they both smiled at each other seeing Aarav back to his Stubborn nature which meant he was fine now..
verisimilitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Cute updates and precap..

I liked the Arnav who lived for his baby after his wife left. Though the ego and the pain hinders him from getting close to her the feelings for his wife is not the one which he can brush off so easily.
He could have married any other woman and continued his life but the insecurity that Arav wont be receiving the motherly affection from anyone might have stopped him I think..
Khushi repenting for her deeds should be more visible to the family and Arnav.

I liked the way Arav was enjoying his mother's pampering. Looking at the precap Arav will succeed his mission soon.
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. . Kush changd thts nice . . Arnav cn gve chance ryt , but he neds smetime i thnk and prcp was nice. . Thnx 4 pm :-D
ashwathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Loved the Khushi-aarav bonding...Amazing precap
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
soo cuteee ... now this gone be more fun
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U've reserved a place in my heart Madhu. wonderful dear
Edited by melihoney - 11 years ago
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a cute precap... both are taking care of their son 😛
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Update...love it...Aarav aur Khushi Close hote jaa rahe hai...aur Arnav khushi ko hurt feel klarane ke liye Sheetal ko use kar raha hai...waiting for the next part...
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
luvly precap
how much he try to fake that he don't want her back in his lyf
he still luv n desire her n that s d reason he never allowed any grl to come close to him in d last 6 yrs

lykd aarav n khushi's bonding
he hugged khushi frst whom he has met just few days before when arnav was sitting beside him
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Precap...love it...Waiting for the next Update...