5 Actors Ayesha Khan Will Never Work With

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

27 Oct 2012

HAPPENINGS: 5 Actors Ayesha Khan Will Never Work With

In an industry where there is already a dearth of actors, it is sad that we have to see the same faces romancing each other, mainly because some actors are just not willing to work with each other. Ayesha Khan is easily one of the biggest names in the industry; however, when we talk about popularity within the industry, she doesn't pass with a good grade.
She isn't on very good terms with several actors, due to which we might never see her opposite them again. Given below are five such names:
Faysal Qureshi

The two were once rumored to have an affair that went on for quite some time. Contrary to the popular belief, the two have not done many serials together with Man o Salwa and Maney Na Yeh Dil being their big serials together. Recently in a show Ayesha Khan had shown interest in working with Faysal again; making it ckear that she was interested in moving on. However, when TVKahani inquired with Faysal, he clearly said that he is not interested in doing so for personal reasons. What could the reasons be? Cook your own or believe the rumors.

Humayun Saeed

Humayun Saeed is Ayesha's good friend, so why won't they be working together? Simply because there are other issues. The two at one time were rumored to be married, however, it all turned out to be a poor promotional strategy for the forgettable Tum Ho Keh Chup. After that they were seen together in Kaafir hitting gold for ARY. However, post this, rumors came that Mrs. Humayun Saeed had warned her husband to stay away from Ayesha, or else he'll have to face dire consequences. Knowing the kind of relationship Humayun shares with his wife, we don't expect to see him with Ayesha again. Omer Sharif's episode also added a lot of fuel to the fire.

Babar Javed

Babr Javed is no actor, but he is as famous as any actor you wish to name. The man who has given Ayesha some of her most memorable serials is not in her good books. The two do not share any gifts on Eid. The two were rumored to have a dirty affair that resulted in Ayesha's ouster from the production house. In a show she also talked about a filthy, popular director, who many think was Babar Javed. However, we'd like to see these two together, and I'd say Ayesha needs Babar more than ever, given how quickly her career is dying.

Fahad Mustafa

HUM TV tried bringing the two together on several occasions but it could never work out. No one knows what went wrong between these two; however, rumors say that it has something to do with Fahad not supporting Ayesha on several occasions. Some say that there were clear cold vibes when the two shared screen space on Fahad's morning show. And now that Fahad is mostly seen only in A&B's serials, the two sides working together is a gone case.

Sami Khan

They say that the only reason Sami Khan is in the industry is because of his association with the giant, A&B. And as stated above, Ayesha will not working with the production house given their past, fans of the two should not have high hopes of seeing them together. Fans got to see their chemistry in Haron Tou Piya Teri and Bol Meri Machli. Ayesha is said to be a fan of Sami's work. We sincerely hope someone to pull a casting coup and bring these two in the same frame.

P.S: Everything written above is based on rumors/hearsay. It is not intended to hurt anyone's sentiment.

EID MUBARAK!!!

by admin in Happenings Tags: ayesha khan actor, ayesha khan controversy, ayesha khan jodi

[Edit]

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

294531 thumbnail
Humayun Saeed and Ayesha . they worked together too much lol , 😆 they need a break . i dont care about rest
Taify thumbnail
they wont be working anymore now =P
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

they wont be working anymore now =P

good for the audience 😆
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SaraPari

Humayun Saeed and Ayesha . they worked together too much lol , 😆 they need a break . i dont care about rest

but they look amazing on screen, from Mehndi till Kafir they have done great job, i just love this couple
294531 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

but they look amazing on screen, from Mehndi till Kafir they have done great job, i just love this couple

Indeed they look amazing on screen . . i loved them in Mehndi and Ijazat 😳
Edited by SaraPari - 11 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL , Ayesha just needs to make peace with BJ, automatically she'll work with the rest of them even FQ.

Their chemistry in MNYD was truly palpable. And considering how they're both looking like a million bucks, wont be a bad idea for them to come together.
-sadia- thumbnail
WOW! Did she have an affair with almost everyone?
I never really likes her acting she always has the same roles everywhere. But, she is pretty.