Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
gosh that was such a difference in the pics - 

is this the reason the rabbaves are not working or the connection to the show is going down

not blaming any one lol

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
latsads thumbnail
You have put your point brilliantly... He needs to groom himself  better. Looking good is part and parcel of his job. These days i feel sad to watch him looking so tired and shabby looking but still watch the serial for Sarun.  I want to see the  smart and dashing ASR back. 
bhagyathara thumbnail
he is not grooming well .i dont know what happened.even then he is sooo hot.
Sangat ka aasar
grooming kit is old and backdated because AR share market fell down
Gul is bankrupted
And last but not least he is missing Laxmiji

.😆

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I don't get it, why would someone who looks that good do this to themselves😕.

P.S. He is still hotter than most, but not hotter than what he was before.
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

gosh that was such a difference in the pics - 

is this the reason the rabbaves are not working or the connection to the show is going down

not blaming any one lol

haha I know and Khushi looking like joker. CV's had made such a disaster of this show.
So few says he lost interest due to tacky story and that's why he is not using good time to shave or groom himself... So what if he enters Bw full fledge is he gonna look same coz some tacky story ?😕 No. So why he is not showing interest in tellyworld as long as he is in the telly business??
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Gosh!!! How true!!! Look at the difference...

I am the kind of girl who loves a stubble on her guy but man!! Recently his stubble is a lil too much. Sometimes, I feel like snatching a razor/trimmer and doing the job myself (hmm...thats brings in few guttery thoughts!!!). I love a lil longer hair than the diwali cut, so that one can run their hands through it but itna jydha?!?! 

He just seems disinterested in grooming. Initially i thought it was coz of the movie he was working on but now thats done na. Come on PH/Channel, do something!! Convince the guy!
Carabelli5 thumbnail
You have earned yourself some brownie points...I totally agree...whatever happened to the ASR that buned my laptop.Edited by Carabelli5 - 11 years ago
borreg thumbnail
I am his craziest fan...but cannot disagree with you😕

Pictures speaks a thousand words and you are absolutely right..

He looks bored and out of place now in the episode.  I blame the CVs for that...but he can trim his beard atleast no wonder khushiji won't kiss him anymore and the rabbe ve looks very forced too..

Will our magic ever come back