Arnav Singh Raizada.. then and now.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
You are absolutely right. Whenever i go back and watch the old episodes, barun used to look soo fresh and hot in his short hairs and deep eyes. But now, he seems to be getting skinnier. And the hair cut he has doesnt goes well, and those over greased hairs? Barun stop putting that much of the wax in your hair, please! He really needs to get some sleep i believe.
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know, I miss old ASR look. Pity him for working his ass off for both movie and serial.
Please take some rest, we want old ASR back.
Edited by KranUsa - 11 years ago
A shaving kit is badly needed as a gift😆
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

your point is brilliantly made, short succint and with data :)

pl post it on IPKKNDFP on FB or I will do it... desperate times call for desperate measures...
I think Barun must be sick of the story which is going nowhere and its reflecting in his acting...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From Hot to Not... ASR went from a handsome hunk from Harvard to trashy tramp in technicolor...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prabba

THEN...
There are the Most Fantastic , Beautiful people out there, You are one of them Mr.Sobti...

SADLY...
NOW...
The broccoli beard  says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom Hair says 'I look like an umbrella', the Gel-face says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?' 

This is my perception as a viewer who sees things in a humorous way... 
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE... PICS SPEAK THE TRUTH.....

🤣 Sorry.. couldn't help myself! ðŸ˜†
After20at42 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I expressed the same feeling a few minutes/hours ago..you put it in a better format...Thanks.

I agree with you whole heartedly.
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Then..

Sexy smirk, dreamy eyes..  
Hot, droolworthy .. 

and 

now  ... 

Shabby hair, shoddy stubble .. 
Uninterested, bored .. 

Did PH fire your makeup man? Along with crappy clothes for Khushi, do they give you useless razors? Aah.. don't worry.. we can sign a petition to get the PH to cut down the money for Anjali's sarees.. and get you a good razor! 

OR 

Is Barun stressing out trying to keep the gharwali (4 lions) and baharwali (Madmidaas) and the latest anonymous baharwali happy? 
Whatever it is.. Barun, please, your looks are important for your job.. an unkempt actor is a sore on a viewer's eyes..  

I have no intent of telling you how to run your life.. but please consider this a sincere plea.. please cut some gym and/or masti time, get some sleep and please find time to shave! 

Don't you dare press the report button just because you think Barun is hot! 
I am just stating what I see.. and I have the freedom to express what I want on this forum, last time I checked.. 

But please no bashing of actors on this post .. also kindly refrain from using curse words.. I don't want this post to be closed! 

YOU dont SEE it
I can see Koosi's love shine through those bored eyes and sweaty suits.
I mean she is SO FAIR and beautiful
HOW can he not love her!
I will love her EVEN if she committs mass murder
😳😳
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry to say now  a days Barun looking so dull as if he is not very much involved in the serial😕

It is so sad to see him like that ðŸ˜­
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by Rita c

your point is brilliantly made, short succint and with data :)

pl post it on IPKKNDFP on FB or I will do it... desperate times call for desperate measures...
I think Barun must be sick of the story which is going nowhere and its reflecting in his acting..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what  you have wriiten i will fully agree with you.What a talented actor you was .yes I think he was sick of the story

As I am  adore fan of him I am feeling sorry for him😭

There is nothing much to show his talent off late ðŸ˜¡