Posted: 11 years ago
Then..

Sexy smirk, dreamy eyes..  
Hot, droolworthy .. 

and 

now  ... 

Shabby hair, shoddy stubble .. 
Uninterested, bored .. 

Did PH fire your makeup man? Along with crappy clothes for Khushi, do they give you useless razors? Aah.. don't worry.. we can sign a petition to get the PH to cut down the money for Anjali's sarees.. and get you a good razor! 

OR 

Is Barun stressing out trying to keep the gharwali (4 lions) and baharwali (Madmidaas) and the latest anonymous baharwali happy? 
Whatever it is.. Barun, please, your looks are important for your job.. an unkempt actor is a sore on a viewer's eyes..  

I have no intent of telling you how to run your life.. but please consider this a sincere plea.. please cut some gym and/or masti time, get some sleep and please find time to shave and to cut your hair (thanks for the reminder, ipkknd_2011)

Don't you dare press the report button just because you think Barun is hot! 
I am just stating what I see.. and I have the freedom to express what I want on this forum, last time I checked.. 

But please no bashing of actors on this post .. also kindly refrain from using curse words.. I don't want this post to be closed! 

Originally posted by: tia.o

From Hot to Not... ASR went from a handsome hunk from Harvard to trashy tramp in technicolor...

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Arti 
lovely post and seeing those pictures has only brought home the stark contrast of him then and him now and makes it very obvious his lack of grooming and letting himself go 

There used to be a time when I would literally imagine smelling a woodsy pine cologne every time he would step on to the screen He looked fresh clean and uber sexy and a personification of hot tycoon

These days he looks like he comes from straight from the bed to the set and sorry I am not buying this story of him being over worked and stressed out I believe he is not the only person in the world trying to work on multiple projects What about mothers with newly born babies coping with baby lag ( lack of sleep due to ministering the needs of a new born) with a regular job and the burden of household duties? They too must be feeling the stress and yet many of them do it. Theirs is the hardest job in the world at least to me that is and they manage it

Some one mentioned 2 actors who are also heavily multi tasking one is this chap from the 7 pm show who according to this person is shooting for 2 punjabi movies whilst continuing to act in this serial Another is this fellow Gurmeet who had a grueling schedule with his serial and dancing for Jhalak show which he has apparently won I did check on their facial appearance out of curiosity and they both look fresh and groomed

If he has plans on transitioning his career from the small screen to the big then one of the key to success is well groomed appearance His current grunge look might be alright for shooting an off beat movie on the evolution of say Marxism or Naxalism but otherwise does not serve as an enticing ad for his ambitions

He is in the business of entertainment and looking good is a must in this field and even TV land also sells on looks which has been his primary USP Many girls went crazy because of that and what is irking is he really is good looking and would hardly need a few moments to maintain it

He is not the only actor acting in a serial that has lost the plot there have been many instances not just here but in American serials where they continue to do their job. Isn't that what the word acting is all about?

His disinterest also shows unprofessionalism No matter how bad the script the tracks the dialogues its his job and he has to show some respect for that at least and to his fandom who tune in to watch him specifically.

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

THEN...
There are the Most Fantastic , Beautiful people out there, You are one of them Mr.Sobti...

SADLY...
NOW...
The Broccoli Beard  says 'I look like a small tree', the Mushroom Hair says 'I look like an umbrella', the Oil-Face says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?' 

This is my perception as a viewer who sees things in a humorous way... 
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE... PICTURES SPEAK THE TRUTH.....

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for pointing out the stark change in Barun's appearance, Arti! Looks like doom and gloom has set in.

Along with sleep and shave he also needs to trim his hair. And no, the extra gel does not help! Sorry!

The haggard, unkempt look along with shoddy story and editing these days is doing nothing for the show! 
Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
Barun-Obsessed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
100%agree ...Edited by Lucky-95 - 11 years ago
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love the last pic of BS/ASR. 

why?

no guys I am no drooler...dont you go and MU me for 11/24/44/45 days...

I lau it because his expression mirrors our expression/feelings/thoughts when we watch the mess on our TV screens these days. ðŸ˜†

jaanay kahan gaey woh din...
Edited by aashi_82 - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said.

Very appropriate pictures to depict the then and now.

As far as I know he is only shooting for IPK.

Then what the hell happened to him ?  Why does he look like he is dying ?

A great looking man, especially an actor, should not let his looks deteriorate.
Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 11 years ago
Love2Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆  Totally agree with you, he look very tired now.  But I like your note at the bottom of the page more. ðŸ¤£
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol - he just need a new do .. some new clothes use less gel .. shave a bit and he's back to his own meany self lmao

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He looks shabby,unkempt,tired and sometimes even bored.

Why can't he get a close shave? His appearance is annoying me tot he core and believe it or not I've even fast forwarded some scenes cos I just couldn't look at him.

Last year wala ASR with a white shirt and Diwali haircut is looong gone.

Nuff said..
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Totally agree. Wanted to add he looks much more skinnier now. I think it's because of stress. He's not been able to make decisions for his professional life I guess.  

Poor guy on one hand I feel bad for him on the other yes you're right he needs to understand he's in show biz and looks are the most important thing here. 

Whatever it is I hope he can make decisions that are right for him. He's a very talented actor. God Bless him.