Mohabbat Jaaye bhaar mein

Manhen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Salaam guys, anyone watching mohabbat jaaye bhaar mein ? I just finished watching all of 6 epis and was wondering if anyone watches it as well ? Id like to know ur comments abt it... i am a Pakistani but dont live in Pakistan ... so i was wondering if people really are like they re shown in this drama... playing with each other s feelings... being so selfish...kitni asaani se Allah ya maa ki kasme kha lete hain... buttt i must say each actor is doing a WONDERFUL job !!! 😊

Waiting to hear from u guys :) x Henna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firstly, welcome here! :D
I watch this drama but im not really liking it

To answer your question, from what Ive heard yes this is the sad reality ofcourse not EVERYONE is like that...but yeah a lot of people are! The uneducated people we could say...
Manhen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Firstly, welcome here! :D

I watch this drama but im not really liking it

To answer your question, from what Ive heard yes this is the sad reality ofcourse not EVERYONE is like that...but yeah a lot of people are! The uneducated people we could say...

Thank you 😊
I know not everyone is like that but even the uneducated ppl...they still have feelings right ? Uhh i dont understand how someone could be so selfish and self centered...like that young girl Neeli...
I guess our society is full with flaws...all we can do is improve ourselves and keep hoping that one day everyone will change !! 😆
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
drama is not up to the mark
i have guessed this by watching its promos 😆
havent watched a single epi
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm following it regularly
The serial shows the life of lower middle class\ uneducated people living in flats in smaller areas.. Most of the people living in these areas are like that only. The way they have depicted Neeli & her younger sister having boyfriends at small age & wishing to go for dates in hotels etc. It actually happens in reality.
anyway, the drama is BOLD it is not something to be seen with family the dialogues sometimes are too explicit. but still i'm enjoying it .. lol.. Hina Dilpazir is the best. She is doing her role wonderfully.
im finding it quite annoying especially Resham :P
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't find it much appealing..too much of 'Ajeeb Ajeeb Dialogues' from my POV.