Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KKAUR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Sanya,
This story is very good.I am going to love this story because its about Vampires And Demons.I really love these kind of shows like Charmed and there is another one I don't know the name.These things doesn't scare me and I really enjoy watching horror movies,shows and reading horror stories.I know some of you guys will think that I am crazy.
Please Continue Soon.

Love
Preet
Angad LUVER thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all i can say is WOW....ur such a talented writer 👏
insia12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey izzy!!!man that was a fantastic part!!kinda scary ......mujhe thora thora daar lagarahai !!doo cont soon!!cant wait 4 the next part

Iqra
baby_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgg...that was soo good!!this story is soo different and soo interesting!!i cant wait to read more!!

-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

that was afabpart!!!!!yo have me hooked!...cant wait till angad comes into the story 😃 cont soon
himani 😛

Thanks Himani. Yep wait till the next part...

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_face86

OMG....IZZY I READ IT.....AND BELIEVE ME IT IS 3:00 AM ...NIGHT ..AND I M ONE ALONE IN MY ROOM REDING UR FANFIC...WHICH VERY SCARY 👏

Hey Amna

Wow you find that scary, I didn't! 😕 😆. Is it because I was the one who's writing it? 😆

I love to watch horror movies at night 😃

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKAUR

Hi Sanya,
This story is very good.I am going to love this story because its about Vampires And Demons.I really love these kind of shows like Charmed and there is another one I don't know the name.These things doesn't scare me and I really enjoy watching horror movies,shows and reading horror stories.I know some of you guys will think that I am crazy.
Please Continue Soon.

Love
Preet

Hi preet,

You watch Charmed? I also like it, other than that do you watch Angel, Buffy the vampire slayer? I know, even these things doesn't scare me either 😃 I also love reading and watching horror movies. Wow we got pretty much in common, but I also like reading Advetures and Romantic stories 😳

I am glad you liked the storyline and keep sending in your lovely comments 😃

love

Sanya

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad LUVER

all i can say is WOW....ur such a talented writer 👏

Thanks you. I am flattered

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

hey izzy!!!man that was a fantastic part!!kinda scary ......mujhe thora thora daar lagarahai !!doo cont soon!!cant wait 4 the next part

Iqra

Thanks Iqra. How come I did not find the part any scary? Wait for the next part it is about Angad and Kripa 😃 😳

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: baby_princess

omgg...that was soo good!!this story is soo different and soo interesting!!i cant wait to read more!!

Thanks. The story is indeed different 😃. Some parts will leave you hooked 😃