Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
haha lmao. freakkky but cool. lol. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
baby_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prolouge...this whole thing of angad beening 200 years old n al sound verry interesting! im readin all ur other fanfic as well...and they all are realli good! this one is also very different and interesting...cant wait to read it...continue soon and keep up the good work!!

insia12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey !!!

the prolouge was very interesting awsome!!do cont soon!there is nothing like that plz dont stop HTPH!!!ITS REALLY GUD!

iQra
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
izzy ......it is not so Easy......mujey daar lag raha hai ..i m scared ..but still it rocks
simply_thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great prologue!!!
don't stop writing the other fanfci but continue this one also
-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitu123

wow ...👏👏 wat a grrrt writter u r 👏 u've contd ur 4 ffs ..dats jus unbelieveable..its mus b my lucky day .. 😃😛 tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... so much ..😳 ..btw if u r cont..ing all of dem ..den me was wondering r u gonna con soldier 2 😳😉 ..kkk was exp u 2 cont it 😳 godd m so obssesed wid dat 1 😆...plzzz try 2 cont dat 1 2oo...😛 if not 2day den 2moro 😳

Thanks Nitu. I knew it that u guys all would be wondering that Sanya has updated all four of her FF's in one day? r u dreaming? No! Yep it was your lucky day and many more to come before I go to my vocation 😃

I knda guessed it that u r obsessed with Soldier because you speciall ask for it;s updates and I'll continue tomarrow.. 😃

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

It sounds great and very different! Do cont. soon!

Thanks Amneet 😃

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

ok... i guess now the 200 age thing makes senses now that i know angad may be a vamp and just mite eat kripa up when he meets her (hope not... ur not going to make that one of ur twists r u???? r u??) 😕 😆 anywayz awesome prologue cont soon plz!!!!!!! 👏

?. Angad eating KRipa? 😆 that's hard to imagine.. Ha Ha. yep the big twist is about to come. 😉 😃

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: baby_princess

nice prolouge...this whole thing of angad beening 200 years old n al sound verry interesting! im readin all ur other fanfic as well...and they all are realli good! this one is also very different and interesting...cant wait to read it...continue soon and keep up the good work!!

Thanks.... 😃 Why no signs of Prihvi here? 😉

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahrambaa

haha lmao. freakkky but cool. lol. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera

😛 😆😆

Word Count: 0