Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Mami is one of the characters who I respect a lot...just like Nani๐Ÿ˜Š...
Along with Nani she is the one who feels the pain of Arnav and Anjali๐Ÿ˜Š..A mother figure...

She is seeing Anjali in such a condition than which mothers heart will not melt๐Ÿ˜Š..

Anajli is in self PLANNED SELF DESTRUCTION MODE...

She is LEAST RESPECTED in my eyes..

But I will not oppose this..because the story cannot have 24/7 Arnav and Kushi๐Ÿ˜Š...

Todays epi was for Arshi...

Look..even at such a FRAGILE state of his sister..he thinks about Kushi...and may be somewhere feeling that he is not doing JUSTICE with Kushi...
Kushi wants to be with Arnav๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Also the next day..he see's her tears and is just one tear he is DISTURBED ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Di is not eating ..even these words do not have that BLASTING effect on him...which Dadi's words for Kushi has...

I hope tomorrow he just talks to Kushi and For once hears what Dadi has to say about Kushi๐Ÿ˜ก..and than SHUT THAT DADI UP๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

yeah but she knows shaymu's truth..she told poojali despite knowin ghow much it will hurt her..I had hoped she would put up some resistence before giving in..well lets just hope she isnt nice to creep when he comes back...
and yup...Anjali's obsession with Shaymu will cost her more than what Shaymu's obsession with Khushi cost him...
Well he did look mad at tne end...I am sure we will see lots of Anjali with everyone trying to get her to eat..but atleast daadi can loose her cool and be blasted by Arnie..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cheena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Chaituv

๐Ÿค— Nice meeting u too!
What do I call u?
Julab Aur Gulab mein Anji n Dadi ll be acting na ,tho viewers ka heartbreak tho hoga hi!๐Ÿ˜†

oh okay ..lets give gulab to dadi and gulab Anji ๐Ÿ˜†you can call me cheenu..๐Ÿค—
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

They dragged the MU track n kidnapping track , but some nice tracks r abruptly ended without proper logic. May be To impree TRP mata!

no its not for TRPs alone..I dont think they know how to give proper closure...I mean it took us three months to know whether Arnie remembed the holi confession or not..he blackmails her into coming back home when there are a few days left for the contract and next day they are back to their usual selves..where is the smooth transition from one track to the next one?
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

yeah but its the next day after mehndi..atleast some explanation should be given to the viewers

lol..how much pampering can one person get? I wonder if these people will ever realise how manipulative Anjali really is..

When there is no explanation given for the glass pieces on the mat n magically vanished blood strains how can we expect them to give explanation abt decoration!๐Ÿ˜†
Aare Huma , what r u saying Anji Aur manipulative? They think she is Bechari who lost everything in her life n They wanted the viewers to feel her pain too! Though it's going in the opposite way!
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Girlswa , Watched the episode just now...

Getting more anger on DADI... More than ASR... This shows hw Snakewa, Feeded and bromanticied with STOPWA and feeded about Kushi.. Very badly...

She used very strong words about Kushi... She has to repend it off... Thank god ...

Marriage will not be there.. Loved ARSHI scenes๐Ÿ˜‰...

oh aurat they showed spoiler pic glimpse... No... DADI misunderstood again...

Very balanced episdode

Why Pinky bituwa got the one line Question today or wat... Wetr he changed to Snakewa dept or wat...๐Ÿ˜ก

Remembered as per Doods analysis..

By the way where is poojali.. I hpe so She went along with mamaji or wat๐Ÿ˜‰
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

When there is no explanation given for the glass pieces on the mat n magically vanished blood strains how can we expect them to give explanation abt decoration!๐Ÿ˜†
Aare Huma , what r u saying Anji Aur manipulative? They think she is Bechari who lost everything in her life n They wanted the viewers to feel her pain too! Though it's going in the opposite way!

Anji has been manipulative since day 1...it has just become very obvious recently..I wonder if she is really so sweet in nature or just pretends to be so that everyone likes and don't leave her alone like her parents and fiance did..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Girlswa , Watched the episode just now...

Getting more anger on DADI... More than ASR... This shows hw Snakewa, Feeded and bromanticied with STOPWA and feeded about Kushi.. Very badly...

She used very strong words about Kushi... She has to repend it off... Thank god ...

Marriage will not be there.. Loved ARSHI scenes๐Ÿ˜‰...

oh aurat they showed spoiler pic glimpse... No... DADI misunderstood again...

Very balanced episdode

Why Pinky bituwa got the one line Question today or wat... Wetr he changed to Snakewa dept or wat...๐Ÿ˜ก

Remembered as per Doods analysis..

By the way where is poojali.. I hpe so She went along with mamaji or wat๐Ÿ˜‰

hey Samantha...
where is poojali? do u mean payal?..lol..
what makes you sure marriage isnt happening after today's episode?
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheena007

๐Ÿ˜†

oh okay ..lets give gulab to dadi and gulab Anji ๐Ÿ˜†you can call me cheenu..๐Ÿค—

Hi cheenu,
Julab is Anji n Gulab is Dadi, I like to watch Dadi more than Anji these days!๐Ÿ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Chaitu, are you going to be online for a while? I wanted to get some lunch from outside..I was hoping you could reserve a spot for me if Tants opens the new thread while I am away..
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Chaitu, are you going to be online for a while? I wanted to get some lunch from outside..I was hoping you could reserve a spot for me if Tants opens the new thread while I am away..

Huma , I will reserve no pbms u go and have lunch.