Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

She is prejduced, i think even with garima she must not have given her chance to speak, i want her to fall so bad

dunno...it seems like Garima lied so perhaps she could have explained hersel but didn't...
this is why I want the 6 month marriage contract to be out...Daadi must know that the men of his family are not doodh ka dhula hua!
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlier😆) that Khushi is responsible for thefiasco... As the family + Khushi and Anjali force Arnav to get Shyamoo back in RM Dadi will also try stopping themarriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...</font>

Do u think aranav and kushi will go back nafrat phase due to this,or will he able see the goodness of garimaji
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Why are all the decorations taken off from RM? It is next day..Is there any haldi or Sangeet today or has it been postponed??
Hkrajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

</div>
<div>
dunno...it seems like Garima lied so perhaps she could have explained hersel but didn't...

this is why I want the 6 month marriage contract to be out...Daadi must know that the men of his family are not doodh ka dhula hua!

U huma i feel at times that while this PH is good on opening tracks, but not at giving them logical closure,cud be due lack of time or planning or both
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

U huma i feel at times that while this PH is good on opening tracks, but not at giving them logical closure,cud be due lack of time or planning or both

I agree 100%...they jump from one track to the next one without proper transition and leave many smaller loops open..
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hola...

SO as per me the epi was Good😃

Today Arnav was all into Kushi😃..

This Guys Loves Kushi more than Di...

Look at the way he just kept looking at her tears even when every one said Anjali has not eaten for days...

He observed Dadi being Rude to Kushi...but did not say much...

Once more he hears than DADI IS GONE😆..

IF Anjali can erupt VOLCANO in Arnav..

Kushi's pain will bring PRALLAY...(UNIVERSAL DESTRUCTION) in RM😃

Waiting for Chote to COnfrunt Anjali and Dadi😡

and what's with Akash😳this guy can take 360 degree turn anywhere😳

Over all a good epi😊
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Do u think aranav and kushi will go back nafrat phase due to this,or will he able see the goodness of garimaji

No nafrat .. because remember Khushi is not Garima's child.. it can go 3 ways... Arnav wants to hear Garima's side and then he might give her the benefit of Doubt and say Khushi is not her daughter.. and is not responsible for the past so why should she be blamed and support her fully and try to clear Garima's name with her... OR.. he is stunned to know Dadi's version.. remember he had not seen the lady's face being already vulnerable because of DI he would be even more broken...might tell Khushi to break all liaison with Guptas and come with him ..
a) because Khushi is not garima's daughter which would give him a point to hold on to her.. Khushi might disagree as she believes in the innocence of her mom and if Arnav believes in that vishwaas then only they can move ahead and would want to prove her mom's truth.. so a temporary separation due to ideologies..
OR...
b)Khushi might agree to temporarily break her bond with GH just to be in RM and learn more about the past so that she can clear Amma's name.. an emotional distance crops up due to difference of opinion between the lovers
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!

May be because of her past experience , whatever it is and we know how Maupulative Shyamwa is , so she has her reasons to hate her. But I'm surprised how she is not ready to believe her own grandson and even Nani!
Hkrajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">No nafrat .. because remember Khushi is not Garima's child.. it can go 3 ways... Arnav wants to hear Garima's side and then he might give her thebenefitof Doubt and say Khushi is not her daughter.. and is not responsible for the past so why should she be blamed and support her fully and try to clear Garima's name with her... OR.. he is stunned to know Dadi's version.. remember he had not seen the lady's face being already vulnerable because of DI he would be even more broken...might tell Khushi to break allliaisonwith Guptas and come with him ..</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">a) because Khushi is not garima's daughter which would give him a point to hold on to her.. Khushi might disagree as shebelievesin the innocence of her mom and if Arnav believes in that vishwaas then only they can move ahead and would want to prove her mom's truth.. so a temporaryseparationdue toideologies..</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> OR...</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">b)Khushi might agree to temporarily break her bond with GH just to be in RM and learn more about the past so that she can clear Amma's name.. an emotional distance crops up due to difference of opinion between the lovers</font>

Hmm i like all of them, wud prefer the very frist option that wud naayi sooch and different than sterotypical indian soap male character which asr is anyway 😃 thanks answing my questions 😃
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

hi chaitu uuff i want arhi separation but a strong khushi. Guest house wali

Hi Supna, I ll be always ready to watch that track , I want to see that strong Kushi back!
Miss that Kushi who was strong n chirpy!