Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

Hmm u are probably right but still she is bad for my blood pressure, i even understand her need in story, par pata nahi kyon cannot handle her arrogance

i think dadi is female character of ASR n i liking her khushi tou soap k jhag ki tarha beth chuki no muqabla with asr so nw dadi is takkar ki of asr she almost same characteristics as asr.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

<font color="#3333cc">Hi Harshita🤗</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Episode was good, well balanced n Arhi scenes beautiful! Their love has a long way, now they understand each other more!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">I don't want Garima to the other women! And no more humilation to Kushi!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>

hi chaitu uuff i want arhi separation but a strong khushi. Guest house wali
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

<font color="#3333cc">Hi Harshita🤗</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Episode was good, well balanced n Arhi scenes beautiful! Their love has a long way, now they understand each other more!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">I don't want Garima to the other women! And no more humilation to Kushi!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>

I am with you on that, not only that i do not want arnav to mu kushi or garimaji on the basis of that,they way i see it PH will also not risk their MU, dont mind the helpness of not being able to be with each other, but pls no nafrat,
Track wise i want garimaji past to come out before the wedding, the stigma removed by kushi with help of ASR, their wedding, con and then shyam real story
Dadi to eat humble pie and ask for kushi forgiveness
per who knows if this will happen
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheena007

Why heartbreaking re ? We haven't met before chitu ..pleasure meeting you 😊

🤗 Nice meeting u too!
What do I call u?
Julab Aur Gulab mein Anji n Dadi ll be acting na ,tho viewers ka heartbreak tho hoga hi!😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

i think dadi is female character of ASR n i liking her khushi tou soap k jhag ki tarha beth chuki no muqabla with asr so nw dadi is takkar ki of asr she almost same characteristics as asr.

Its uncanny how similar daadi and ASR are..
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

I didn't get what you meant by the last line..😕..well I still find mami agreeing to it so easily to be out of character for her..I had hoped mami would give Shaymu hard time for what he did to Anjali...

Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlier😆) that Khushi is responsible for the fiasco... As the family + Khushi and Anjali force Arnav to get Shyamoo back in RM Dadi will also try stopping the marriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...

Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...
Edited by sunshine99 - 12 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
the PH has already started repeating Daadi's clothes..😆
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!

She is prejduced, i think even with garima she must not have given her chance to speak, i want her to fall so bad
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlier😆) that Khushi is responsible for the fiasco... As the family + Khushi and Anjali force Arnav to get back in RM Dadi will also try stopping the marriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...

Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...

I hate TRP system...I dont want Arnie to support her from the start..he is hot headed...and he looked as scary as shaym does these days when he was talking about his hate for that woman..I am sure he will blow up initially..Why do I feel that Garima will admit yes to it when it comes out and will tell Khushi the truth only..I want a little bit of friction between the two over the past..