Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RitJ26

and all Shweta's dreams will come true!

but that doesn't mean i didn't want to thwack him on the head tonight
Cheena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cvs are definitely trying to throw us off with this 'woh aaurat' track...

Anyway I'm off

Bye girls

🤗

Bye Ritj C U tomorrow .😃
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok..Me off for now!! Catch up with you all in the next thread!!

Love,Sumi
Cheena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

gals i m out catch u ltr tc n njoi😃

Bye jhals 😃
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Girls, I have this splitting head ache and I am going to bed. Sorry I am not able to type. Will meet you all tomorrow?

Anu
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🤣

what's the title???

Julab?? 🤣

Rits, tume Julab,Abhi thak chodi nahi?
Na "Julab" star cast ...Dadi, Anji n AkAsh! 🤣
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤗 hello chaitu,shas,koel,huma, ritijand anyone else that i have missed.just saw the epi loved arshi bit, but i am not sure i am liking this track, the day dadi accuses garimaji and if arnav also MU, i am done with ipk, not gud for my bp
K m done how did u like epi 😃
Edited by Hkrajan - 12 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonshine

no, that is not what i meant.

she is only worried about her own family. other people can take a hike. she doesn't care that her son had an affair. for her it is alright as he is a man.
when it came to Anjali, she is willing to overlook that Shyam strayed. because the image of Anjali's perfect life has to be maintained in society. she cannot bear to have lesser mortals laughing at her family. but she herself doesn't think twice of maligning others.
have u read my "In Defence of the Greys"
i tried explaining it there

she seems to think her darling son was an angel who was phansoed by the other woman..like Arnie said she sees what she wants to see...because like you said she thinks women are always at fault..
I don't think she is overlooking shaymu's betrayal...she seems to think Shaym didnt betray Anjali and it was khushi who after Shaym from the beginning..
and yes I did read it..it was a wonderful piece of writing :)
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye indian soap me women ko itna stupid kyun dikhate hain aqal se paidal. Ab wo DABH ki heroin ne store room me apni naukrani ka box dekha n baad me kuch poocha sab se jab dushman ne kuch kaha pat se nahi me ap ko galat nahi samjha i saw ye wo lo dushman hoshyar n khabardar
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi Huma🤗 I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..

Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..