Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RitJ26

fine fine...heroine's character name can be Julab then 🤣

Nahin...
i will not able to bromance with her🤣
Chaitu..ko yeh development ke bare mein kuch pata nahin🤣..as a heroine sign kar liye😆
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Gals the episode was wellbalanced with each hlding there own views but why cant anyone go back n get any any evidence agnst SMJ, why cant buaji be called her to xplain the full depth of SMJ manuplataions regarding Khushi...😊 Why O why

Jhals, Everyone believes Kushi is innocent , but can we expect Dadi to believe Buaji , na she will only believe in Damadji , she too is blind like Anji!
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Shastru 🤗
Just finished watching the epi , Did u watch the epi?

nahin sam ko..
dher sare cases meri wait kar rahe hai😆..
I am off to work now..serious😳
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaituv

I just watched it, it was good .
Arhi scenes r too good! Thanks for the small mercies CV's!😆
I can't take this Di drama anymore, she is getting on to my nerves!
They were forcing us to show sympathy on Anji, but how can we forget that only a few days back she tried to kill the baby with her own hands! She hardly cared abt the baby , her first preference is only Shyam
Dadi is a clone of Shyamwa now , she thinks Only Kushi is at fault!😡
So is Garima the other women?

Hi Jhals, read ur take on the epi in the morning, u rocked it as usual! Loved how u explained abt the 3 women!

Hi Huma , wonderful analysis ! Loved it to bits!

Thank you Chaitu...I want to know what Shaym told Daadi..if he told her the same story that he told everyone when khushi accused him why is anji ok with khushi these days :|
lol..its sad na..we used to love anji so much but now she is very dislike-able if that is even a real word..😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

bye Rit..
Me too back to work..
Friends, i will able too say something once i watch the episode😊 in the evening

bye Shastra
Chaituv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

rit..
main aur chaitu puri film direct karne wale hain🤣...
hero mein-chaitu heroine😆

Beech mein Di aayegi Aur extra screen space ke liye demand karegi !
Na I want ur Di role in the movie, I can get all the attention u see!😎
🤣
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..

Hi Huma🤗 I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

ok, I got the impression that she cares a lot about what the society thinks..she is old school..it would be odd if she has such values but doesn't care about the society...perhaps D stigmatized her without bringing in her son's name..

no, that is not what i meant.
she is only worried about her own family. other people can take a hike. she doesn't care that her son had an affair. for her it is alright as he is a man.
when it came to Anjali, she is willing to overlook that Shyam strayed. because the image of Anjali's perfect life has to be maintained in society. she cannot bear to have lesser mortals laughing at her family. but she herself doesn't think twice of maligning others.
have u read my "In Defence of the Greys"
i tried explaining it there
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwini6000

yeah i know im also a hindu...but khushi and arnav are not cousins...actually khushi's mom was not biological sister of garima ...they were distant cousins...

if that was true, I am sure we would have seen Garima melting a little towards Arnie after she found out daadi was Arnav's granny meaning Arnav is her son
Chaituv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

I love there Shas n Chaitu love story,,, kabhie kabhie meethi kabhi chatpatu😉

😆
Shastru, I ll only act if u promise u don't have a Di like Anji n Dadi like Sumi😉😆