Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nivedha84

poya po pooo,kelvikku padhil solliyachu,parisum vaangiyachu,yeappamum vitachchu😉

Nattamai Theerpai mathu 😡
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Amazing-vamazing kuch bhi nahi re...when u sit and watch quietly, u will absorb everything  na

yeah right..I watch very quietly usually really early in the morning my time with a fresh mind... but look at me  
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

* Jolted * Oye, Ek Janam Kaafi hai, Agle janam is reserved for Arnie Boy !!

To fir to bahut saare janam lene padenge kyunki app qatar mein hain aur uss qatar mein mera no. pehla hai... hehehe
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Scent sister confirmed Spoiler wa in the main forum

As usual drinnning my head...   only lst para is for ARHI  ...  thatz what i can understand

at least u understood something..i never get a single word😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

To fir to bahut saare janam lene padenge kyunki app qatar mein hain aur uss qatar mein mera no. pehla hai... hehehe

Mere Paas  * Dramatic Pause *     Special Pass  Hai !!🤣
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Remarriage happening Tants😆

Your "lovers separated by fate" theory gaya gaddhe mein😛

Not that I'm happy🤓Sacchi😳

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that  totally unwanted  " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too  ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..

Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

The apology couldn't make the pheminists/intellectuals happy

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...👎🏼

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??

Ahh well..No problemo..Shaddi hoying, Tants saying  Adios, Sayanora Bye bye !!

Arrey why?

perfume says Shyam's entry into RM will lead to Arhi wedding... which means its not happening now for sure... and a bigger dhamaka after that.. so would a situation where Arhi are married ... then the truth of Garima comes out... MUs...  trying to hate each other... Khushi walking out... Arnav following... not work? 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

NOW TANTU IN ASR MODE...😉

Why is ASR Mode ??
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that  totally unwanted  " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too  ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..

Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...👎🏼

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??

spoiler doesn't say when the remarriage will happen, just says ArHi remarriage. and don't you quit on us. whatever happens give it a chance. if you really don't like it, I won't force you. you shouldn't do anything where your heart isn't in. but just because they are doing it doesn't mean it will turn out bad. lets see what happens. 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanka

Arrey why?

perfume says Shyam's entry into RM will lead to Arhi wedding... which means its not happening now for sure... and a bigger dhamaka after that.. so would a situation where Arhi are married ... then the truth of Garima comes out... MUs...  trying to hate each other... Khushi walking out... Arnav following... not work? 

she said all this ??
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

STOP !! ITS OK...👍🏼 Cheer up...some more porkasugal venuma ?? Actually someone go shout in that perfume spoiler's ear..."NO THANKS"