Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Remarriage happening Tants๐Ÿ˜†

Your "lovers separated by fate" theory gaya gaddhe mein๐Ÿ˜›

Not that I'm happy๐Ÿค“Sacchi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that  totally unwanted  " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too  ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..

Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

The apology couldn't make the pheminists/intellectuals happy

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

poya po pooo,kelvikku padhil solliyachu,parisum vaangiyachu,yeappamum vitachchu๐Ÿ˜‰

kaelvilaam nalla thaan irundadhu, badilum superdaan... but parisu daan...

Naanga edlayum refund claim pannuvomae! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Naanga idayum adichiduvom; un moolama adaiyum padichiduvom... epdi?๐Ÿ˜‰

sathya kudutha parisunna adhu enakku mattum thaan payan padum,naan ketta parisu kedachcha adhu namma ellorukkum payan padum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

๐Ÿ˜† and look at us...rewatchig scene after scene and still not getting  a quarter of it ๐Ÿ˜•

Sathu you and Doods are just amazing โญ๏ธ 

Amazing-vamazing kuch bhi nahi re...when u sit and watch quietly, u will absorb everything  na
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
indha divya ponnu enga pochu,๐Ÿค”
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

sathya kudutha parisunna adhu enakku mattum thaan payan padum,naan ketta parisu kedachcha adhu namma ellorukkum payan padum๐Ÿ˜‰

My choice: Sarve janaa sukino bhavanthu!๐Ÿ˜Š
Nina90 thumbnail
Its time for me to start home... see you all tomorrow!

P.S.: Tanths, reminder... page 50 ๐Ÿ˜Š
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Scent sister confirmed Spoiler wa in the main forum

As usual drinnning my head...   only lst para is for ARHI  ...  thatz what i can understand

lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that  totally unwanted  " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too  ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..

Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

NOW TANTU IN ASR MODE...๐Ÿ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

Remarriage happening Tants๐Ÿ˜†

Your "lovers separated by fate" theory gaya gaddhe mein๐Ÿ˜›

Not that I'm happy๐Ÿค“Sacchi๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The apology couldn't make the pheminists/intellectuals happy

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??
[/QUOTE]

Ahh well..No problemo..Shaddi hoying, Tants saying  Adios, Sayanora Bye bye !!