Arhi OS: Without you (Bin Tere) part 7 pg 40

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
helo...uufff its such a long time since i have written anything...Ok since im having a long holiday before my next exam...thought of writting sumthing...Hope you all enjoy it...

My other works:

BIN TERE

It was a chiily day. The winds were blowing and it was the time of afternoon. Khushi took a sip of her coffee , a thing which she does every afternoon. She felt a tingling sensation when the light breeze carassed her face. Her glowing yet gloomy face. Her eyes went down the lane near her house as she saw some boys playing football. She smiled. "So like him...!!!!!!" she sighed inwardly.

USA , NJ. 6 CLINTON STREET. That's the address of khushi's house. She lived with her uncle and aunt. She came to USA for further studies , but only she knew what was the actual reason. She couldn't confront HIM after that day. EVER. It was best to move on in life. Altough her brain agrees to this , her heart doesn't. Khushi sighed and sipped her coffee again.

She has a good family in USA who takes care of her every single need. She has everyone but yet she feels lonely. Why?. Only her heart and HE knew. "Why did arnav had to do that??? Why???" she tought about it again. And again she cried. There was a loud cracking noise and her aunt came up to her. She saw that khushi had broken her coffee mug , which was pretty common now a days. Her hand was bleeding profusely. But Khushi only stared outside the window , at the boys , who were playing football. She sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELHI:

"Arnav listen , we don't know where she is ok...so stop getting hyper..." , Juhi was cut short by arnav. "No juhi , i need to find her...i can't stay like this..." and with this he went out of the door , and drove towards the Gupta Mansion.

Arnav have had enough of this. First Di and his best frend Juhi. How could they say to forget Khushi and move on in life...Arnav couldn't think straight. He felt an errotic pain in his heart. As if somebody was stabbing it. "Will she even luk at me...the things i did to her...will she...will she ever forgive me...???" arnav thought. Even though he was having a high fever , all he could think was about khushi. He halted the car near the Gupta Mansion.

He went inside the house. Anirudh (Khushi's dad) was having his breakfast. Khushi's mom was away for some days. She went to her paternal house as she had some work over there. As Anirudh saw arnav enter , he sprang up. "This boy never leaves a chance to surprise me..." he thought. Anirudh flashed a smile to arnav. Arnav immediately understood that khushi hadn't told anything to anirudh. He felt even more guilty. "Uncle...can i know where khushi is right now????" he asked. He noticed how the smile on anirudh's face disappeared gradually. "NO YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!" he spatted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA , NJ:

"Khushi beta , look i have prepared your favourite dishes today..." exclaimed Garima (Khushi's aunt). Shashi (Khushi's uncle) smiled. "Yes beta...oh look its palank paneer...your absolute favourite..." exclaimed shashi. They tried thier level best to cheer her up. But khushi , was lost in her own thoughts. After too many requests she ate sumthing. Garima and Shashi knew that there was a problem. Khushi was never like this before. But its said "LOVE CHANGES ONESELF!!!!!"

Khushi opened her Facebook account. She saw the date. 29th NOVEMBER. "arnav's birthday..." she exclaimed to herself. She wished him his birthday. But to him , she was Anushka. She knew that arnav would humiliate her again , if he came to know that she was still trying to keep contact with him. Thats why she used this name. She closed the laptop in frustration and cried. She hugged the teddy , which he had given her on her 16th birthday. And without which she could never fall asleep. And this little teddy , now soothed her pain and lulled her to sleep.

DELHI:

"NO YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!" spatted Anirudh. Arnav knew why. He knew that khushi must have told him to not tell anybody about her current address. That's why niether juhi nor his Di knew about anything. Arnav sighed. He needed her back. Back in her life. If not like a lover , then at least like a frend. Every breathe of his depended on her forgiveness. He knew that whatvever he had done , is unforgivable , but one should never loose hope. And khushi had becum the sole reason for his mere exsistence.

"Uncle please...i need her...please uncle...please...!!!!!!!!!!" cried arnav. Anirudh was shocked to see arnav's reaction. And at that time he understood. He understood that arnav was in luv with his daugher. He remembered khushi's mom , who always praised arnav and luved him like her own son. He luked down at a broken arnav and kept a reassuring a hand on his shoulder. Arnav luked up. Anirudh smiled gently and told him to cum with him.

Anirudh gave the address to her uncle's house and told him that she was staying with them. For the first time after khushi had left , he had given sumbody her address. He saw arnav's smile. It was smile of relief. He even assured him that he would be sending him today at by the night's flight. Arnav couldn't thank him less. Anirudh asked him to go and pack his bags.

USA , NJ:

Khushi was unaware of the fact that arnav was arriving. She woke up from her sleep.But she knew sumthing was to happen. She touched the heart shaped locket which Arnav had once gifted her on valentine's day. " I wish i could see you again arnav..." she sighed.

Khushi saw that garima and shashi had went out for some charity function. Khushi was all alone in the house.

USA , NJ:

At last arnav's flight had landed. As he stepped down the flight , he could feel his heartbeat. It was thumping loudly under his chest. He knew his khushi was here. Now he just needed a cab. He saw a cab and hired it. He showed the cab driver the address and they headed towards his destination. His love. Khushi.

As there was a ring on the bell , khushi was astonished. "How come they came so early...?????" she thought. As she opened the door , she got the shock of her life. Arnav Singh Raizada , standing in front of her. Arnav was enlightened by her beauty. She was wearing a green dress , which was a bit above her knees , exposing her milky white thighs , her hair open as he liked and her bright face having a ting of red on it.

Khushi was literally fuming. She pulled him inside harshly and closed the door behind them. "How did you...why have you...!!!!!!!!" she was falling short of words. She was so astounded by his arrival that she could barely speak ,she was so lost in him. But then she only managed to say "HOW DARE YOU...!!!!!!!!!". Arnav came near her and she started walking backwards.

At last she hit the wall. Arnav came near her face. "Can you please forgive me khu..." but he was cut short by khushi. "After all those those rejections , insults , humiliation...infront of the whole school...you just show up after five years and tell me to FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!" she screamed. Arnav could see her fury. But more than that , he could see her tears. Her eyes which not only held those precious tears , but also had a mixture of pain , confusion , sadness and many more. He sighed.

Arnav couldn't control himself anymore. All these years of separation from khushi had taught him one thing. THAT HE LOVED HER LIKE HELL...!!!!!!. "I LOVE YOU DAMNIT!!!!" he exclaimed. He saw as khushi closed her eyes in disgust and pain. He saw her quivering lips. He couldn't take it anymore. Arnav grabbed khushi by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was of completion. His hand travelled all over her body. At first khushi tried to resist , but finally her hands went around his neck.

Khushi's hand was ruffling arnav's hair and arnav's touch was sending shivers down her spine. The majic , the chemistry , the spark was back between them. But is it really a happy ending???

Khushi understood what he and she , both were doing. As she realised it when arnav started to kiss her eyes , her nose , her jaw , her ear. She pushed him away roughly and touched her swollen lips. She fumed "How dare you Arnav Singh Raizada...!!!!!!! Get out of my life and forget me...ITS WAS ALL OVER!!!!". He took her hands gently and said "Khushi , I LOVE YOU...but i won't force you...i know what i have had done is unforgivable but...don't tell me to forget you...becoz i won't be able to breath". Khushi luked away.

Arnav knew that she needed time and so did he. While closing the door behind himself he said "I will be staying here for two weeks...after which i will return back...and i will wait for your decision..." and with that he went away. Khushi fell on the floor , crying and hugging her knees.

But was it really over????

Gud? Bad? Worse? Plz do let me know...!!!!!!😊😊😊

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS , THEN PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU WANT PM'S THEN COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR ELSE HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND WHICH STORY'S PM YOU WANT?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND SORRY TO THE ONES WHOS PMS IM NOT READING...I WILL READ ALL OF THEM LATER  ON AND COMMENT ON THEM...DON'T HAVE TIME AS IM HAVING MY EXAMS...EXTREMELY SORRY...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

INDEX:

CHAP 1 - PG 1
CHAP 7 - PG 40
Edited by arshifan2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was nice and interesting...
loved it..
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Was realli Intresting x wonder wht Arnav did which made khushi leave ?? Update soon xoxo
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this story, thanks for the pm
(pls update sajda tere pyar mein also, dying to read chapter 5)
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

loved this story, thanks for the pm

(pls update sajda tere pyar mein also, dying to read chapter 5)

Dont worry...will update all of them ASAP after 3rd sepπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and its not very far...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice onee...
thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful...Awaiting the next part and thanks for the OS
dorindakate thumbnail
Huummm...I wonder what precipitated her leaving...besides his ridicule at school...

And why has it taken him five years to decide that he loves her and REALLY search for her...

Waiting for the answers...as the story develops...
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt

updt soon thanks for pm
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start...keep it up