Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys...here's part 4!!!!!! Hope you all will like this as im not getting much response for my other stories😭😭😭!!!!!!!

PART 4:

WARNING: SLIGHTLY MATURE

Arnav went to the market to buy some stuff. He needed those for khushi. He was trying his best. But he knew he would have give his all to win her back. He decided to visit her house at night.

It was 10:00PM. Khushi's uncle and aunt were asleep but khushi couldn't sleep at all. She was having images of being raped by samar. The way he kissed her jawline , her throat and went near her throat and cleavage was making her feel disgusting again. Then her attension went to the teddy bear arnav had given her. She took it and decided to sleep and to her surprise she did fell asleep.

On the other hand , arnav was trying to meet khushi but was a bit reluctant on going through the main door. So he decided to go straight through the window. He saw that there was a huge pipe which went straight to khushi's room. Without wasting much time , he went up. His hands started bleeding but he didn't care. If khushi asked for his life , he would happily give it to her. Arnav was very much scared of heights but he had to overcome his fear or else how would he win his life back??

As he jumped inside the room , he saw it was dimly litted. Then he saw khushi's serene face. How she was hugging the teddy , which he once presented to her. He smiled. Khushi , could sense someone and thus woke up. She saw arnav and was horrified. She was about to scream when arnav came up to her and covered her mouth. "What are you doing here???" she asked. Arnav gave a smirk and took out a chocolate for her. Yes. Khushi had an unusual habit of eating chocolate at the middle of the night and arnav knew that very well.

Khushi was happy to see the chocolate. She took it and started to eat it. The chocolate spread all over her lips. Khushi was wearing a satin gown which was revealing a lot. But she never felt shy in front of arnav. Suddenly arnav's eyes became dark. Khushi noticed this and turned around. Arnav could see her back. He went up to her and placed his hand on her stomach softly.

Khushi was astonished by this. But she wanted him to hold her like this. She wanted to get rid of all those memories of Samar. He eyes welled up. Arnav saw this and backed away. Khushi turned towards him and folded her arms. Arnav tried explaining but khushi said "No need to explain arnav. By the way...how did you enter my room???" she asked. "I climbed the pipe...!!!!!!!!!" he whispered. Then she noticed his hands. They were stained with blood. Her eyes welled up again.

"Arnav why don't you take care of yourself???" she cried. She held his hand gently and dabbed the ointment on his palm. Arnav's intense gaze was frightening her all the more. "Arnav , i know that your scared of heights...then how did you climb the pipe????" she asked genuinely. She placed her hand softly on his hand. "Becoz i love you!!!!!!" was his simple answer. Khushi looked up into his eyes. Was he telling the truth???

Arnav cupped her face and came closer to her face. Khushi closed her eyes. But again her horrible was coming in between them. Her muscles tightened quickly as arnav noticed it. He slowly let go of her face. He stood up and was about to go when khushi held his hand softly.

Khushi said "Why are you leaving???" "Becoz i thought you needed space!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed. Khushi looked down. Arnav brought her chin up and kissed her jawline. His lips moved towards her neck and he started giving her open mouth kisses. Khushi hugged him and clutched his shirt from behind. She let out a soft moan when arnav had bitten her on her neck and soothed it by licking it. After sumtime arnav withdrew to see khushi's eyes closed.

"Khushi...open your eyes!!!!!!" he whispered as he held her face gently and removed the strand of hair which was blocking his view. Khushi opened her and looked straight into arnav's. They were a pool of emotions , she thought. "Khushi , will you ever be able to forgive me????" he said as she saw tears forming in his eyes. And at that time she understood...she had forgiven him. "Arnav , that night...samar..." her voice was breaking down , but arnav insisted her to tell...

As arnav heard everything ,  his blood boiled. But khushi said "Arnav...if i can get rid of those memories then i promise that i will forgive you too!!!!". And the thing which khushi did , took him by surprise. Khushi came near to his lips and pecked him. He slid his under her waist and pulled her for a deep kiss. Khushi's hand were on arnav's chest and she could feel his heart pounding behind that ribcage...

Arnav's hand was travelling all of her body...As they broke the kiss , khushi whispered "Arnav , promise me that you will never leave me...even if i push you away from me!!!!!!". "Till my last breath...i stay with you khushi!!!!!!!!" whispered arnav. Then khushi cried again. "Arnav...becoz of that samar...i...i..." she couldn't say anymore as cried again. Arnav soothed her hair to calm her down. "ARNAV I CAN NEVER EVER CONCIEVE...!!!!!!!!!". This shook arnav to core. "And its all my fault!" he thought.

Arnav's hand now slowly travelled down her slim waist. He gently lifted her and made her sit down on his lap. Khushi was also lost in arnav. Her hands went inside her shirt as she explored his chisled muscles. "Seems like you have worked out a lot!!!!!" she tried to smile , amidst those painful memeories. Arnav's mouth was near khushi's stomach and he gently kissed it. He then looked up at her , and nodded , giving her the answer to his question...

Arnav saw the clock. It was 2:34AM. Khushi needed rest. He gently picked her up. Khushi hugged him tightly. Her soft breasts crashing on his hard chest. Arnav too , completed the embrace and placed soft kisses on her neck. She moaned loudly. Then he made her lay on the bed. He knew that khushi wouldn't go to sleep without him , he sat beside her..."Why are you so forgiving khushi???" he asked all of a sudden...

"Becoz i loved you a lot at that time..." she said. "And what about now????" he asked. But before she could answer , his lips touchec hers. This time they kissed each other wildly. After sumtime arnav and khushi realised that arnav was on top of her. "Arnav...can you...free me...from those memories...!!!!!!" she cried again. He wiped away her tears and kissed her eyes..."Are you sure khushi????" he asked for her permission again...And she nodded.

Arnav gently dipped down near her throat and kissed it , sucked it. Khusho's breathing was becuming heavy and she was blushing profusely. Arnav saw as khushi's eyes were shut. This scared arnav. "Khushi are you ok??!!!" he asked. She opened her eyes slowly..."Arnav...at first i hated you for leaving me at the time when i needed you the most...now you have come back into my life...but look i won't be able to concieve anymore..." and she cried again. Arnav fell beside her and took her arm.

"Khushi...no matter what...you concieve or not...i will always love you...your my khushi...and i love you...believe me...!!!!!!" he said while kissing her knucles. He again got on top of her to pleasure her...but he didn't want to rush it. He was thankful to God that khushi still trusted him a bit...He kissed her rosy cheeks and felt her loosening herslf to him...But after sumtime he saw that she had fallen asleep...

He smiled at her cuteness. He kissed her little red nose , her cheeks and her rosy lips. She gave a contented smile in her sleep...he whispered "I LOVE YOU!!!!!" into her ears one last time before going and kissed her forehead. He got up and looked back at her face before going...after sumtime , he left but now he was a bit happy that khushi was giving him a chance again...

PRECAP: ARNAV KHUSHI...MAYBE ON A DATE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ WHAT SAY?????

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS , THEN PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU WANT PM'S THEN COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR ELSE HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND WHICH STORY'S PM YOU WANT?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by arshifan2012 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh she can't conceive thats what make her this much depressed...Awesome update.Thanks for PM Edited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet update πŸ˜³ And thanks for pm
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thanks for the PM
saavan_lover thumbnail
Wonderful update! :) Feel sorry for Khushi though, she went through hell 😭

Hope Arnav can help erase all her bad memories and fill her life with all the happiness in the world 😊

Do update soon and thanks for the PM.
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow,,, happy update... new start... good
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
wow beautiful update cant wait 4 them to
take the next stepπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
pleaseee update soon thanks!
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2