Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
romantic and emotional update, loved it.
pls update soon about arhis date in the next chapter.
thanks for the pm
kritash thumbnail
awesome.
would like to see both on dat.
and would like to see some romantic updates to fill the gap of these years and give chance to arnav to show his love for kushi.
lovely update.
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly lovely..!!
Arnav is lucky to get a second chance...
Precap...excited for the next update!...
Thanks for the pm...
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I say its awesomeee

wow... she let him in back in her life... he sooo sweetly won her back

nice... plzz pm me when u update
and thxx for the pm
smiley24 thumbnail
great πŸ‘
plz continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
kriti_atharv thumbnail
oh my khushi cannot conceive again...sooo sad but loved th eupdate dear  thnx 4da pm...
arshifan2012 thumbnail
hi...sorry for the late update...was a bit busy...

PART 5:

He smiled at her cuteness. He kissed her little red nose , her cheeks and her rosy lips. She gave a contented smile in her sleep...he whispered "I LOVE YOU!!!!!" into her ears one last time before going and kissed her forehead. He got up and looked back at her face before going...after sumtime , he left but now he was a bit happy that khushi was giving him a chance again...

Next day , as khushi came down , she saw garima and sashi going out with thier bags. "Uncle , aunty...where are you going???" she asked. Sashi came up to her and kissed her forehead and said "Beta , we are going for a marriage...we can't take you becoz your father has not given us the permission...but we know you can take care of yourself...". Khushi felt bad that they were leaving. She went towards the door and bed them goodbye...They were gone for a whole week...

Khushi went up to the kitchen and prepared some coffee. She was feeling a bit relaxed after her chat with arnav last night. She blushed as she remembered what happened last night between them. They sparks , she thought had disappeared was there all the time...she smiled as touched her lips. She remembered how they kissed after all these years of pain and separation. Then she heard the door bell ring. As she touched the door knob , she could feel arnav on the other side. She gave a small smile and opened the door.

As arnav saw the door open , he saw his angel standing right in front of him. She was looking beautiful and he often thought that how could she manage to look so beautiful even after waking up from her nap. The natural blush she always maintained whenever he came near her , made him feel proud that he was the only one who could evoke such feelings inside her. He noticed her as she jestured him to come inside...

"I thought your uncle and aunt will be here too...!!!!!!!" he whispered. She nodded and told him that they went to a wedding. She made him sit and went up to the kitchen. Arnav saw her face. She still had a wierd gloominess on her face. He sighed. He went up to her and cupped her face. "khushi...can i please talk to you...i also need to tell you sumthings...!!!!!!!" he whispered. She nodded. She also wanted to know how he came to know about her innocence.

Arnav made her sit on his lap. Khushi was wearing hot pants and her thighs were exposed. She had a bath earlier and then she dozed off for sometime...her still wet hair was casting spells on him as it had a beautiful frangrance with it...arnav was getting hypnotized by her charm...khushi reluctantly kept her hands around his neck and looked at his eyes as if seeking permission...and he started with his story...

(FLASHBACK)

As Arnav heard the policeman talk about the accident , he rushed to the place...he saw the car , hanging between the cliff and ground...he was horrified to see the image..."Where is she??? WHERE IS MY KHUSHI???" he screamed. After searching for two days...the police declared that the body could not be found...but some of her things like...her dupatta , a large section of her kurta , a torn piece of cloth and many more stuff were found confirming her accident...confirming her death...

Arnav was devastated...he had lost his life that day...he had lost khushi that day...he cried and cried...he screamed but still , nobody could measure the pain , anguish and guilt he felt at that time...he never let anyone do her last rituals as he believed that she was not dead..."IF SHE WAS DEAD...THEN MY HEARTBEAT WOULD HAVE STOPPED LONG AGO...!!!!!!!!!" he screamed...

(End of flashback)

Khushi was stunned at his confession..."You thought that...i...i was dead???" she asked surprised. He nodded. "I never believed that...never!!!!!" he said while a tear escaped his eyes...even she cried...he continued...

(Flashback)

After a three years he came to know about samar. One day he was going with juhi to supermarket , when he saw that juhi was being manhandled by samar. As arnav was about to intervene , he heard him say "So juhi , now that khushi is gone from our lives...i can come on top of you!!!!!" he grinned and tried to kiss her. Juhi was fighting but she then felt samar loosening his grip...

She saw that arnav had saved him from samar. He was beating him black and blue..."HOW DARE YOU SEPARATE ME AND MY KHUSHI???? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!" arnav screamed as he cought his throat and pressed it. He started to choke and turned blue...but at time juhi came and took arnav away from there...arnav called the police and arrested samar...he was disgusted of himself as how he could let all this happen to khushi...

"Im sorry khushi...i wish i knew where you are but..." his thoughts were interuppted when he saw hena taking an injured khushi towards her apartment...he was about rush there but the police stopped him as they needed some more facts about samar...after he had talked to them , he went up to that place but they were long gone...hena had shifted to new apartment becoz of which they never knew where she and khushi were...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Arnav sobbed. He expected her to move away from him but all she was doing was staring at him. She gasped as his hold around her waist , tightened. She looked upto his pure , innocent and now regretful eyes...He cupped her face and said "Gosh khushi...you have went through so much and i...how could i be so selfish???". He saw her eyes close and tears flowing from those shut eyes. "Shhh...khushi...i never want to see those beautiful orbs moist...never!!!!!!" he whispered in her ears and kissed her eyes.

Khushi suddenly stiffened by his act. Arnav noticed this and sighed. "Khushi...i promise to go slow with you...i have to make up a lot to you and i promise i will...but we will do things on your way!!!!" he exclaimed and she relaxed a bit. Arnav's hand were on khushi's thighs and she was feeling the warmth of his hands. She was actually enjoying it. She tried to get up but arnav stopped her. He took her in his arms and made he lie down on the bed. "Don't get up khushi...i will make lunch...for both of us!!!!" he said. She chucked.

After half an hour , she felt restless and went up to kitchen to have a glance at arnav. To say , he looked funny with the atta spread all over his face would be an understatement...he looked horribly funny...She came up to him and wiped out some of the atta from his face. Arnav felt good at her touch. He quickly gave a sweet peck on her cheeks and she blushed crimson red. "Thanks!!!!" he whispered. "Don't mention it arnav!!!" she sighed.

She wanted to help arnav but he declared that he was sponsering thier date. "Excuse me?? when did we go for a date???" asked khushi mischieveously. "Right now!!!!" said arnav , as he bent down on his knees and took khushi's hand in his. "Will you be my date , Khushi Kumari Gupta???" he asked. Khushi was flabberghasted. Everything was happening so fast. She felt good at the love and attention arnav showered at him. She scrunched her nose and said "Only if Arnav Singh Raizada gives me the permission to help him in the kitchen!!!!"

"But Khushi..." arnav was cut short by khushi who said "No but's and if's arnav. I really want to help you...or else im not listening to you!!!!!!" she said , showing him her fake anger. Arnav agreed and pulled her into a hug. And this hug vanished all her anger towards arnav. She embraced him smoothly. As arnav felt her responding to his gestures , he felt happy. He broke the hug and cupped her face "Khushi...thanks for giving me another chance...another chance to live!!!!!!" he said. Khushi saw the guilt in his eyes again. This time she wanted him to forget that issue for sumtime.

As arnav was about to go , khushi pulled him and gave a light peck on his lips. "Im hungry arnav...lets go!!!!!!" she said , not bothering to look at arnav's reaction as she was too shy to see...she pulled arnav with herself to the kitchen..."Today , my kitchen is gone!!!!!!" khushi mentally said this and smiled.

PRECAP: SOME HOT ROMANTIC SCENES BETWEEN OUR ARSHI...AND SOMEBODY RETURNS( I WILL THINK ABOUT IT)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SO , IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE...YOU KNOW THE RULES...HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND LEAVE A COMMENT...OR I WILL STOP IF YOU PEOPLE WISH ME TO DO SO...😭😭😭

AND TO THE ONES WHO ARE SENDING ME BUDDY REQUEST PLEASE COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST OR HOW WILL I REMEMBER YOUR NAME...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!!!!!!!

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uncle and Aunty went for marriage.Khushi's dad didn't give permission to take her even he know Arnav is there...Her dad is coming?????????Like the update.Thanks for PM

Afna
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
saavan_lover thumbnail
LOVELY update! :) Loving the progress in their relationship and the fact that Khushi is giving Arnav another chance <3

Do update soon and thanks for the PM :)
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!
Can't wait 2 read the next part
Thanx 4 the pm