IPKKND-WU-18/7-The Love Guru and the Love Bafoons!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai

This is the third time I am writing the Update...and everytime either Firefox crashes or the Internet goes on a Vacci...Booohyhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so along with my protest am also crying Rivers and oceans...

And Nah nah..it is not because of this crashing...But because we lost out first SuperStar...

RIP...Kaka,...

So in his memory...
Today we will have Shayari in his style

ASR ne bola, Khushi, Ye saari toh tujhe pehenni hi padegi re,
Khushi ne bola, RIP Rajesha Khanna hai, tu Gabbar Siingh ko tribute kyun de raha hai re😛

Aakash ne aake bohot bohot bohot bore kiya hai, ab kya karenge re,
Payaliya se kaho ab woh Sanja dhajna chhod, kuchh akal duadana shuru kar de re...

Arrey AKal kaha se layegi, woh toh bin badal barsaat, and bin dimaag ki vaat hai re,
And Kucch bhi kaho, aaj ka Superstar toh NK hai re😳

haha ...it was a stupid attempt..but Jokes apart...The moment NK  comes on the screen..he lights it up...and it was so sorely needed, what with our Jhalliphulli Khushi not in her original 'Chamkili' mode, NK was the shining  brush over the sombre picture...😆

So we ishtart😛

ASR in his original avatar,,,waiving the gift before Khushi and says NOW can you see it
( And suddenly I was reminded of Juhi Chawla in Ishq..the way she tears up the whole shirt, to show the shop owner the defective hole in the shirt and waves the teared up Shirt under his nose, telling him 'Abhi Dikha!'😆 I was like, abhi ASR will tear up the whole thing and wave every small shred under her nose asking her whether she can see it NOW)

Khushi finally takes up the parcel and opens it up and ASR gives her a smiling look
(Kitna confident hai..abhi uske confidence ki dhanjiya udegi!!)

Khushi sees it and says that she doesnot want it
(I know, people are asking that what is wrong with her ,,,,but I completely endorse her behaviour, it might lack logic but then KKGSR had never been about logic, she is ..as her hubby discovers in the end,...Pagalpan and madness...)
Poor Hubby dear is taken aback and he asks her the reason, she refuses to give one..he corners her and tells her that he has brought the saree on his own and also chose the colour which happens to be of his liking...so why cant she take it
(I almost thought Khushi would ask him 'Iss par Gote aapne nahi lagaye na?? Go and do all the pom pom work on it by yourself and then gift it to me🤣)

ASR our bigada Nawab is completely stumped and he is constantly asking her why she cant take it (Iska matching blouse kaun layega??? aapka Pyaara Aman😡😆)... he forces her that SHE HAS to wear it as he wants to see her wearing it ...then he remembers NK's  words about being sweet to her
(NK is indeed too ambitious if he thinks that he would be able to make ASR says babyyy😆) ASR then calms a bit and tells her that she needs to wear it and what has gone so wrong that she cant even smile (owww...That is one heck of dialogue...but to be frank ..he needs to understand that he cant just shoot and say anything and expect people to act everything is alright..and be forgiven...he needs to understand the unmanageable women tantrums and logic defying silences😆...Way to Go Khushi!)

Khushi tells him that it is the problem that he could not buy a smile for her...ASR is taken a  back and he walks off from there...and straight into his buddy brother's room...NK is playing a game on the computer and in barges ASR
(The man is scorned by the rejection of his wifey😆...bechara NK is done for playing the love Guru)

He scolds NK for showing him weird methods and that Khushi did not even look at him when he gave her that saree
(Oye Jhoothey..she was looking at you...Dont lie😛)
NK poor fellow is all 😕...ASR is all frustrated that he had done so much for Khushi, even made Naani make her favourite sabji...but everything in vain...he tells NK that one more time he tells him to breath in and out, he will stop his breaths (NK's breaths)...NK tells him to go and shoot the breath😆😆
(Saans ko maro Goli...😆 aww the way he says it .w.as just awesomely cute) and asks her whether she wore the sarreee...ASR gives him a look and he says he is asking whether Khushi wore the saree and not him 😆 (ASR ka Kachra...poor guy...all his life he was pampered..and now he has to pamper someone and take the advice of a guy who mixes and matches hindi words like khichdi😆)...ASR tells him that NOBODY Wore the saree...

Khushi in her room, folding the sarree...telling Devi Maiyaa that how can she take it when everybody is upset with her...she is not angry on ASR as somethings cant be changed
(OWww...this is one truly heartbreaking moment..she has given up on changing him, when he has changed because of her...) but then she remembers about Payal and Akash and thinks that somethings can be changed...

Anjali and Nanni...Naani is combing her hair and Anji is asking whether they got much tangled?? Nanni says that it happens during Pregnancy ..it was because of her hair and its growth that she knew that she was gonna have a daughter
(Hain?? Hair ki growth se pataa chala?? And in here people spend thousands of Rupees on Sonographies, and also illegal gender detection, facing jail for years, and all it required was to measure the growth of your  hair😕... yaay yay yippie yippie yaahy🤢) Anji says that she doesnot want a daughter (yes yes...dont have a daughter, daughters in your family dont have a track record of having brains...so leave it) she wants a son like her Shyamji...

And then suddenly realizes what she is wishing for and starts crying that her hubby is not like tht...and that her chhotey cannot be wrong,, so why did he kick her hubby out of the house
(One thing..even if Shyam was not wrong, isnt he suppose to go and get a life OUTSIDE the Raizada pagalkhaana???)

Aakash comes home and calls Payal..then realizes that he is not supposed to do any good thing today, so he calls HP and asks for a glass of water😕 ...but Khushi comes with a glass of water...Akash takes it..and Khushi starts talking to him which he replies to in monosyllable...she gives him the idea of going to a honeymoon with Payal  as they need a time out...he walks off from there and into his room where his useless wife is staring at the mirror...God knows how much ready she needs to be ...he shouts on her that she tells her every small thing to Khushi and Khushi is now dictating how they should live
( I accept that Khushi was over enthusiastic in her approach, but is this the same Aakash who used to be 'Khushiji''Khushiji' everytime...and who got Payal and got married to her only because of the over enthusiastic Khushi and her efforts...worthless idiot!)

Payal is confused (As if that is something new🤢) she goes to Khushi and tells her that she doesnot need to poke her nose in between hubby and wifey...and that now she as in Payal wants to be Payal and not Khushi's sister
( Elo... now she has an identity crisis...is it a wonder that I call it Pagalkhaana??)

Khushi, in deep thoughts and walking towards the hall and ASR climbing down the steps, ready to go to work..and they come face to face and decide they dont want to see each other's faces and so turn back and collide into their siblings...Khushi into Payal and ASR into NK
(thank God it was no Aakash)...Payal again gets angry on Khushi and Khushi asking why is she so angry and Payal tells her she knows why...NK also TRIES to scold ASR...but obviously cannot and understands his problems😆 and again the love guru session starts...

NK and ASR in a room (Dont ask me whose room..all the rooms  look the same to me😆) NK giving advices as ASR is tapping on the lappie listening to him...(The way NK enacts about the heart beating..he could have given Madhuri Dixit's 'Dhak Dhak karne laga' a run for her money...😆)NK asking him to remember the romantic moments and how they met ..ASR tells him how he had trapped Khushi in a room and because of that Payal's marriage had been cancelled and maligned Khushi's reputation all over Lucknow and then given her odd jobs when she came to join his office and all...nK is horrified and asks him what...
(ASR  said 'oui'  instead of yes😲 he knows French?? Haye haye!!!). so NK tells him to tell about what Khushi did (the guy is so confident about his Khushiji) ASR tells him how she spilled hot  tea over him, attacked him with a knife...made him lose his voice because of a mosquito coil and almost killed him by forgetting to give him food..NK is horrified and tells ASR that he wanted romantic stories not horror ones😆
He leaves and ASR smiles and  says that where KKGSR is there...Pagalpan and Madness are bound to be
(Oye you have also gone mad...Pagalpan and madness are one thing😆) and then it strikes him😲..to do something mad to get his wifey back😳

Precap: Khushi opens her almirah and finds ASR cocooned inside...behind her clothes😲😕

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AWESOME update. Thankyouuu! 😃
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! I watched the episode but also wanted to ready your update :)
Arnav describing his and khushi's "romantic" moments was hilarious he's so cute
Indeed their love story is unique
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lively written update...I really enjoyed the episode. NK was so cute and funny. He rocked the show.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved your update re.
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way you described made it all the more funny...:)
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update !!! Thank u :)
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update today 😊
Hope your internet is recovered, so annoying
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊awesome update dear
thnx a lot😊
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for volunteering to do this tough job. Loved your funny comments as well, made it worth a read.
Thanks a million for your hard work and commitment. <3