Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
see i knew it...Arooj didnt die..
n tht servant was so rude...
didnt watch the end part
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i kinda liked today's epi... it was better ... i wanted that bad guy to fall for sarwat... good that they showed this...
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Hey Hina, i am Hina aswell :D

sorry, asking out of the discussion .. but is the boy in your dp your son? 😳 he is child star na ..

yes hina he's my son :) he's Naami in Meray Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Milay. His fan Page is https://www.facebook.com/saadimranfanclub hope you like it :)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think this drama holds the world record of funerals.😳

do you think they had a janazay ka set the whole time during the shoot of this serial?...sare aik hi din main nimta iye hoonge...like someone said earlier...end main sirf bushra ansari bachain gi🀣
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

do you think they had a janazay ka set the whole time during the shoot of this serial?...sare aik hi din main nimta iye hoonge...like someone said earlier...end main sirf bushra ansari bachain gi🀣

@ bold,

came here to say this but u said it all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

koi bacha hai kya ab maarnay ko πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cracked

i kinda liked today's epi... it was better ... i wanted that bad guy to fall for sarwat... good that they showed this...

that might be because she refused him.. his ego got hurt and thats why he is falling more for her
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

aisa hi lag raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ek ke baad ek mar hi rahe hain sab 😳
It's INSANE.
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wese ye bat to hai is drame me log marte kuch zada hi hainπŸ˜† jaha ik episode miss kro ...to agli me pta chalta hai k phr koi margya tha🀣 is k end tk shyd sb marjaynge lolπŸ˜†
Dont forget, ek episode mein to 2 log maar diye the...Arfas dad and her daughter πŸ˜†
The precap was misleading...they showed the scenes in diff order just to mislead us! I liekd thw twist!

Finally we had a good episode <3 Im loving the fact that Junaid and Arfa are becoming their old selves again for the baby!