Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

why do they have to kill urooj??? WHY???

mere khayal se end pe bushra ansari ke ilawa sab marr jayeinge 🀣

Another thing I didnt get was Junaid..in previous episode he was behaving weird and they thought hes taking drugs
yesterday there was no mention of it
Did they forget or did I miss something :S

too many loopholes and they are very obvious.. This serial started off very nicely and they've made a mess out of it
btw, i missed the last part of previous epi..can you please give me a short update of what happened and next epi's preview
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

why do they have to kill urooj??? WHY???

mere khayal se end pe bushra ansari ke ilawa sab marr jayeinge 🀣

Another thing I didnt get was Junaid..in previous episode he was behaving weird and they thought hes taking drugs
yesterday there was no mention of it
Did they forget or did I miss something :S

i dont think they will kill urooj...i think its amna's mom...well if its urooj then bushra has truly lost itπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Usman.

too many loopholes and they are very obvious.. This serial started off very nicely and they've made a mess out of it
btw, i missed the last part of previous epi..can you please give me a short update of what happened and next epi's preview

Where did you see it upto?
Amna was unwell so she didnt go to the office for a few days, Azam comes to the house to get some papers signed or something for the office...Bushra ansari calls her down to sign the papers...Amna and Azam are in the room and he asks her how shes feeling and all then he startes getting all personal as usual saying he meant what he said about her wasting her life with Urooj and that he really likes her...Amna says this isnt right im married...Bushra ansari is standing outside the room listening to their conversation and is shocked

In the precap: Urooj falls off from his wheelchair or something (didnt quite get that scene)
in another scene its someones funeral I think and theyre all crying
then in the last scene Amna is with Azam and hes giving his sympathies to her saying im sorry for your loss and all that...Bushra ansari sees them together and shes thinking No I cant let this happen
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.. this serial is going from bad to worse.
I think he did :( Because now the story will be about his son!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no plz not Arooj noww...us bechare ki marne ki kasar reh gayi thi :((

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its going to be Arooj for sure!
When this show is ending ?
No ideaaa
Abhi to bohat log bache hain marne ke liye
Time to lagega na
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the best thing abt this Drama it takes people thinking so high!!!! Urooj did not die, amna's mom dies ...
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Hina, i am Hina aswell :D
sorry, asking out of the discussion .. but is the boy in your dp your son? 😳 he is child star na ..