Posted: 11 years ago
This was the worst episode of the drama! They just spoilt the whole story :/
im so disappointed and angry!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

ab iske dard ko bhi zubaan milni hai? Pehle baakiyon ko to mil jye

😆 will there be anyone on this show who wouldnt have an accident...sab ki tangay tor do.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cracked

the current scenario of MDKJZM is very depressing😭 i feel so sorry for arooj... dont know whats going to happen next ...

expect more dard
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This episode i think much revolved upon Amna and the Evil Guy and the blind trust that is building between Amna and Zakia bibi for Humza ...this episode showed the inner shrewdness of the Evil Creature ( ufff what bad names i am having for Humza ) . As for Junaid yaar PLz He had gotten tired of Arfa and her behavior and everyone's pushing him into her come on give the guy a break he's bound to Break!!!! and if his depression wouldn't have been shown phir hum loog hi complain kertay keh Lo Junaid ko tou Farishta bana diya never did he break down. If arfa decided to get normal this doesn't mean everyone's playing her ball he had gotten tired of arfa and she became normal TOO late... She missed the train! Junaid's depression was building inside of him and he was posing powerful for too long so he was bound to break someday. this is what i understood in this episode.
hinaimran thumbnail
A review of Today's episode liked it very much so sharing it http://www.dramasonline.com/review-mere-dard-ko-jo-zuban-miley-episode-15/
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinaimran

This episode i think much revolved upon Amna and the Evil Guy and the blind trust that is building between Amna and Zakia bibi for Humza ...this episode showed the inner shrewdness of the Evil Creature ( ufff what bad names i am having for Humza ) . As for Junaid yaar PLz He had gotten tired of Arfa and her behavior and everyone's pushing him into her come on give the guy a break he's bound to Break!!!! and if his depression wouldn't have been shown phir hum loog hi complain kertay keh Lo Junaid ko tou Farishta bana diya never did he break down. If arfa decided to get normal this doesn't mean everyone's playing her ball he had gotten tired of arfa and she became normal TOO late... She missed the train! Junaid's depression was building inside of him and he was posing powerful for too long so he was bound to break someday. this is what i understood in this episode.

I completely agree with whatever you have said Hina.. its probably too late for Arfa.. but as i said I think Arfa will get a job now & try to pacify things. If this happens then it will be interesting to watch..

as for Amna-urooj track.. Suddenly today Amna confessed that she hasnt loved anyone.. that means she is not in love with Urooj?? and now she is developing feelings for that evil guy. imo there are many loopholes in writing in this track.
hinaimran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I completely agree with whatever you have said Hina.. its probably too late for Arfa.. but as i said I think Arfa will get a job now & try to pacify things. If this happens then it will be interesting to watch..

as for Amna-urooj track.. Suddenly today Amna confessed that she hasnt loved anyone.. that means she is not in love with Urooj?? and now she is developing feelings for that evil guy. imo there are many loopholes in writing in this track.

It breaks my heart seeing Amna liking that idiot person i hope she doesnt marry him!!!
hinaimran thumbnail
Wasey I think Junaid is going to be ok soon and her mom is mistaken about drugs...
hinaimran thumbnail
A sneak Preview of the next episode

Originally posted by: happyviewer

😆 will there be anyone on this show who wouldnt have an accident...sab ki tangay tor do.

i know right! Nonsense!
Aise lagta hai kisi bache ne script likhi hai
Even my neice could have come up with a better story than this :( im not even kidding