OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Show mein dard ke siwa kuch hai hi nahi 😳

Is dard ko zubaan milne se bhi kuch theek nahi hoga 🤔
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well didnt you guys see that Arfa didnt commit suside and now saying to her husband that she wants to forget everything and start new? It was nearly the death that made her realize what a messed up situation she has created...
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok i tried a lot posting the pic but it didnt work :( so posting the link some of behind the scenes of Meray Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Miay aur akhir mei zubaan miley ga :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=1 enjoy!
Ughhh arfa pissed me off so much today! Itne saal baad bhi shes still a pain in the a**😳 she is not the only character who has suffered a lot...she really needs to move on!
maine kya bola tha...jab junaid usko chorke jayega tabhi arfa ko akal aayegi naa?! 🤣 human nature :P
i felt most sorry for junaid here...he doesnt deserve all this! :( he has been patient for so long...hadd hoti hai yaar! love him! :(
the scene when Hira dies was sooo disturbinggg :( how can a mother be so irresponsible??

now that Salaar is back i hope he gets caught! :@ I wonder if he knows that Amna is Arfas sister? :S btw didnt someone here say that hes uroojs cousin from USA? :S

and did u guys notice in the recap there was a scene where Junaid asks arfa khaane ke liye kya banaya hai
was that scene edited out of the episode or did i miss it? :/
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Ughhh arfa pissed me off so much today! Itne saal baad bhi shes still a pain in the a**😳 she is not the only character who has suffered a lot...she really needs to move on!

maine kya bola tha...jab junaid usko chorke jayega tabhi arfa ko akal aayegi naa?! 🤣 human nature :P
i felt most sorry for junaid here...he doesnt deserve all this! :( he has been patient for so long...hadd hoti hai yaar! love him! :(
the scene when Hira dies was sooo disturbinggg :( how can a mother be so irresponsible??

now that Salaar is back i hope he gets caught! :@ I wonder if he knows that Amna is Arfas sister? :S btw didnt someone here say that hes uroojs cousin from USA? :S

and did u guys notice in the recap there was a scene where Junaid asks arfa khaane ke liye kya banaya hai
was that scene edited out of the episode or did i miss it? :/

I did 😳 Say that
U need to read my statement were I was 💔 To know that
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone give me a recap of the story from what happened after Arfa get's raped? How did Hira die? I didn't watch itt..

Btw, I caught a glimpse of the baby and I think they're using Fahad Mustafa's daughter.. It looked just like her.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..so it seems from those pictures that Salar and Amna will be together in the near future with her son..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Can someone give me a recap of the story from what happened after Arfa get's raped? How did Hira die? I didn't watch itt..

Btw, I caught a glimpse of the baby and I think they're using Fahad Mustafa's daughter.. It looked just like her.

recap is after arfa's rape all characters were either in an accident or they died.