Frequent Posters

pklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true that drama has caught my attention
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have yet to see the latest episode but my sister who also follows this drama..said Faisal Qureshi makes a two second guest appearance in this episode. 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who evr havn't seen it shud check it out, not only bcoz of Sami Khan. But the drama is really really really good. I do not know any of the female actors, but they r suprisingly doing well. Not only tht, in each episode there is something new going on, which makes hooked to tht serial.

PS im glad someone madea topic on this serial. Since i have seen there is no thread abt this show, but i guess it's coz this show doesn't really have a couple 😆
Edited by pakindmuziq - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Who evr havn't seen it shud check it out, not only bcoz of Sami Khan. But the drama is really really really good. I do not know any of the female actors, but they r suprisingly doing well. Not only tht, in each episode there is something new going on, which makes hooked to tht serial.

PS im glad someone madea topic on this serial. Since i have seen there is no thread abt this show, but i guess it's coz this show doesn't really have a couple 😆

@ bold: probably so. 😆

This is one of my fav dramas airing right now. I never liked Sami Khan before but I can easily say he's doing so well in this drama and I'm really impressed. & yes, the female actors are all doing great too. I love the OST as well.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ bold: probably so. 😆

This is one of my fav dramas airing right now. I never liked Sami Khan before but I can easily say he's doing so well in this drama and I'm really impressed. & yes, the female actors are all doing great too. I love the OST as well.

Currently it's the only one together wth Annie ki ayegi barat im watching, but im liking this one more. . And true i admit this has got to be the best role by far he has got, so i guess tht is the reason y we r loving him. Evn i havn't liked his acting tht much before, but i guess it really depends on the role, and yeaaahhh the ost is awesum.
starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I never finished this drama with school..I've gotten time to catch up now..and OMGGG Mustaqeem is probably one of THE cutest character to have been portrayed in recent times. The innocence of Mustaqeem is just so adorable and I couldn't have imagined Sami pulling it off had I not have seen this drama. He's so good, he makes you love his character and then love him, the actor even more with each episode.

The only problem I'm having with this drama as of now is how it's going the same way as Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. The story is pretty similar in some ways..after all the writer is the same. However, I must say Sarwat Nazeer has written some two memorable characters with both these dramas.