Sami Khan is rocking Sirat e Mustaqeem!

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just had to say this here. Anyone who isn't watching this drama should watch it. I think it's one of the better dramas on right now. Above all, after seeing Sami Khan pissing us all off with the same kind of bechara, second lover..😆..wow, he is pretty darn impressive in Sirat e Mustaqeem. I love his performance in this drama.

Yes, I will say it here..Sami Khan is actually a good actor. 😆..he's amazing in this drama & I'm no Sami Khan fan..but credit where it's due. I checked out this drama after reading about it making it to the top 10..& considering Sami Khan & Firdous Jamal are the only well known names in the drama...both are doing great esp Sami. So refreshing to see him do something new..plus his comic timing is quite good. The drama comes on Express Entertainment..does anyone else watch it & think Sami is doing so well in it? If you haven't yet, do check it out. It's the same writer as Main Abdul Qadir Hoon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the trailers and did think of watching it cosidering Sami does seem to have a diff chracter..which was good to see. Didn't get the chance to watch it yet, but I think I'll check it out now 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I saw the trailers and did think of watching it cosidering Sami does seem to have a diff chracter..which was good to see. Didn't get the chance to watch it yet, but I think I'll check it out now 😳

yeah check it out! I'm being totally honest here..Sami Khan is doing really well in this drama..plus it has some funny moments in the drama that make you laugh..😆..quite impressed by Sami!
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep he is doing great job i am the one who is saying this again and again...loved his and firdus jmaal in the serial.
fari_ha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
completely agree wd u...
its actually a very good drama... and for me sami is just superb...
ooo ayee😉
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i saw the Peomo but wont watch it is good...?
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is definately on my "to watch" list after exams...finally Sami Khan doing something different...
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please can some one tell me what happened so far in this and what this drama is about i have watched the promo and it looks superb by promos
starstruckk thumbnail
has anyone else started watching this drama? 😆

it's going well..I'm really starting to like Sami Khan now. by the way, the OST is lovely.

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

has anyone else started watching this drama? 😆

it's going well..I'm really starting to like Sami Khan now. by the way, the OST is lovely.

I live in the USA but I saw it online, I'm up to ep 6
I hate Sami cus and the father
The cuz family are soo cheap and 2timing
They make me mad