Things I Learn From Dramas!

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Before I begin, I must mention that this blog/article is just for the sake of humor. So, please enjoy reading.

Kaafir

1. It is easy for people to go on Television and discuss anything they want. I also want to be on GEO discussing this.

2. You can fool your family for your whole life and not let you know about your real personality, even though you live with them.

3. You don't have to apologize to your wife, or any one else for that matter, once they realize you're kaafir.

Humsafar
4. Only Ashar, and his khandaan, knows how to keep a letter in perfect condition for years. They'll get a job easily with the mummies…

5. You wait for your husband to die so that you can take revenge on your bahooo. Interesting!

Jalpari

6. You can learn perfect angrezi in a month, only by having the how-to-move-your-lips technique.

Mehrbano aur Shahbano

7. How to maintain the same expression throughout one serial… Mahnoor is very stable when it comes acting. She would never act!

8. You come from a haveli, knowing nothing, and end up speaking far-far English abroad, and defending Pakistani Women. Oh! That's Mahnoor again.

Kaala Jadoo

9. You can perform Kaala Jadoo in your house khullam-khulla, and the only person who would ever see it is your saathi. Hmmm!

10.How to maintain the 'bechari' look throughout one serial. Sana Askari seems to be pulling it off quite effortlessly.

Well, I'll come back with more of this soon. =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is an old artcile =P
TVKahani is recycling old articles as it was recnetly hacked and now is back with wordpress.. articles that got maximum hits and reviews are gettring reposted =D