PTV Awards: Nomaj Ejaz Gets Best Actor, Saba Qamar

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PTV Awards: Nomaj Ejaz Gets Best Actor, Saba Qamar Best Actress Award

In a dazzling ceremony with stunning performances from various singers, Pakistan Television has named Noman Ejaz as best Actor and Saba Qamar as best actress.

The PTV was celebrating its 17th Annual Awards with a presence of Prime Minister Yousuf Gilani and Federal Information Minister Qamaruzzaman Kaira.

Other receivers of awards include Ahsan Khan for Viewers Choice Award Male, Maria Wasti for Viewers Choice Award Female.

Singer cum actor Ali Zafar, Sajjad Ali, Lollywood actresses Meera and Resham, TV actor Ahsan Khan and Sufi singer Amjad Sabri made the night of the audience of the program.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol the article needs to get Noman's name right. .

I'm not watching any PTV drama currently, but these results seem fair. I love Saba Qamar. I think she's the most versatile actress in Pakistan currently. So glad she won..hope she wins the Lux Style Award this yr, for Pani Jaisa Pyar.

Glad for Ahsan Khan! I can so see the guy receiving the viewer's choice award for best male actor. Not too sure how Maria Wasti won the viewers choice female ...honestly don't think she's a current fav anymore amongst viewers even though she's a good actress. & then Noman's used to getting awards all the time....but then again, he's a good actor so nothing unusual I guess.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail
Wht.. best actor award should be given to Yousuf Raza Gillani 🤣
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Wht.. best actor award should be given to Yousuf Raza Gillani 🤣

Exactly🤣!!
He is the most deserving one😆!