-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anyone watching this drama on hum tv...its nice...sania saeed playing a very different role...she usually plays very goody goody roles. i like the story...i hope it stays interesting.

Edited by happyviewer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
she's not really a baddy in this one either.
poor soul is frustrated :(
Sania Saeed and Faisal Rehman are both veterans. Theyre amazing, and acc 2 their roles... rightfully theyre looking so old and thake hue types 🤣
im not really watching it religiously... but ive caught an episode or a couple and i dont hate it. Im sure its a good show... but the timings or somehow the pace doesnt match.
It definitely doesnt deserve to be as over shadowed as it is being at the moment.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My mother LOVES this play.
She makes sure she follows it and if misses it,she watches it on utube.

but i find it a lill,erm...u know good but i dont WAIT for it. Laga va hai tou dekhliya warna naaa...

Its one of those avg plays i guess,with a strong storyline but presented in a lill boring manner,no?
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

My mother LOVES this play.

She makes sure she follows it and if misses it,she watches it on utube.

but i find it a lill,erm...u know good but i dont WAIT for it. Laga va hai tou dekhliya warna naaa...

Its one of those avg plays i guess,with a strong storyline but presented in a lill boring manner,no?

baat sirf yeh hai kay is main fawad nahin hai😆 is liye sab bacha log ko bore lag raha hai😃
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

she's not really a baddy in this one either.

poor soul is frustrated :(
Sania Saeed and Faisal Rehman are both veterans. Theyre amazing, and acc 2 their roles... rightfully theyre looking so old and thake hue types 🤣
im not really watching it religiously... but ive caught an episode or a couple and i dont hate it. Im sure its a good show... but the timings or somehow the pace doesnt match.
It definitely doesnt deserve to be as over shadowed as it is being at the moment.

i guess you missed the episode jab us nay apnay maikay waloon ka jeena haram kiya hua tha😆
Meeph thumbnail
happy viewer,
No aisa nahi hai.
i watch all plays,like cast doesnt matters.
so thats not the thing.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel so badd for Sania Saeed in this, but at the same time the way she treats her daughters is wrongg too. Par ghar ke masail agar bure ho toh aurat kya kare?
Meepha, my FB status was related to this the other dayy.
I don't regularly watch this show, but I've seen about two episodes and know the story.
It's a good script, but presented in a very dull and boring wayy.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ive missed a lot of episodes.
Zara batana whats on.
I hardly watch it, but it seems like a very strong show to me 🤔

Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It's a good script, but presented in a very dull and boring wayy.

Ejjactly what i said but mujh pe ilzaam lag gaya that i dont like it cx it doesnt has Fawad in it
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i watched it in the start...it seems a very dull, depressing , slow drama..and yea have watched tht inlaws wali episode too..coz it was first one...uff she's soo crazyy n hyper..itna fasaad 😳