Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aks has an awesome title song..I'm in love with it. Ayeza has improved..she's so much better like this..otherwise she sucks when it comes to romancing. I'll never forget how horrible she was opposite Fahad Mustafa in Pul Siraat...& I loveddd Fahad in it.

I have to watch pul sirat now 🤣
i saw her for the first time in aks and i really like her! shes pretty!
aur uske baaal <3
i agree...the OST is addicting!

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haha i knew it..coz usme Mohib hai...wo bhi acha character..shukar hai kisi drama mei tou izzat wala character mila hai usse..Lol
n yes im Loving Ayeza Khan...she a gud actress..atleast better than all the other new young girls..

Haan the only reason I decided to watch is because i saw mohib in the promos 🤣
but i have a feeling he might be negative :S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So I caught up with Ashk..and it's gotten quite interesting.

A lot of Zaibu & Rohail scenes.and less of Mehru ,.which is good lol. So now Rohail is sick of Zaibu and Zaibu needs to win him back..lets see how this is going to end up considering Madiha's in the picture with Rohail now. ..I have a feeling Rohail's just going through a phase right now..he still loves Zaibu..and will go back to her.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Haan the only reason I decided to watch is because i saw mohib in the promos 🤣
but i have a feeling he might be negative :S

yea i like Ayeza Khan frm the start..lekin uske itne dramas nahi dekhe kabhi lol..
well negative bhi hosakta hai...but he looks Hot 😉
n i hope its Ayeza n Mohib in the end..
acha phir tou tumhe Zard Mausam bhi dekhna chahiye..usme bhi Mohib hai😆
I love ayeza and mohib ki jodi <333 they make a hot pair! But I hope she is nice to him! :(

Zard mausam is in my list :P will watch it soon! Mohib is bad in it naa??
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I love ayeza and mohib ki jodi <333 they make a hot pair! But I hope she is nice to him! :(

Zard mausam is in my list :P will watch it soon! Mohib is bad in it naa??

i am watching zard mausam...this was my first drama of ayeza khan...i think shes a good actress but i see people on the forum dont like her...like i said it was my first so maybe she has improved...i also like her in aks...shes quite natural...doesnt look fake when delivering dialogues...

yes mohib is a villain in zard mausam...but so is ayeza...you will hate her guts😆
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

it's gotten better..the only problem with Ashk has been the pace I feel. Who do you like the most in this drama in terms of acting by the way?

everyone is doing a great job...fawad is always good...i really like the guy who plays bilal...i have never seen him before...he looks good and totally suitable as reshams boyfriend...fawad looks younger than resham...good they were not paired...chaudary sahab is also very convincing...the loud naukarani is doing great, dont know what role her her husband dinga has?...resham is doing justice to her role...she looks good also...everyone is doing great except the girl in turkey and fawads friend...neelam is ok...not bad.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen ZM for quite some episodes now, but when did Mohib become the villian? I thought he was good in the beginning..
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I haven't seen ZM for quite some episodes now, but when did Mohib become the villian? I thought he was good in the beginning..

not villain exactly...but dark negative character
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm guessing Sohail Sameer plays Resham's bf? I remember seeing him from the ost's.. is it??