Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone watching Aks?? Hinna tou pakka dekh rhi hogi
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the first episode of Aks..I love the OST..so far I liked it..but I just don't understand this craze of having dramas based on two sisters? Aks honestly seems no different unless they pull out a twist from somewhere.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am watching...its not that bad...otherwise i would have quit watching...its interesting.
i would like to see how zaibu will win fawad back, now that she knows the truth.
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I saw the first episode of Aks..I love the OST..so far I liked it..but I just don't understand this craze of having dramas based on two sisters? Aks honestly seems no different unless they pull out a twist from somewhere.

thats true...i dunno what has happened to Paki tv producers!! Literally Everyyy other drama is based on this sisters theme...its getting monotonous
Aks iv started watching already so ill probably continue wid it...but im not at all interested in Maliha Madiha n Meri behn Maya
Haan rabz main dekhti hoon aks
i love ittt <3
aiza khan is awesome!
starstruckk thumbnail
Aks has an awesome title song..I'm in love with it. Ayeza has improved..she's so much better like this..otherwise she sucks when it comes to romancing. I'll never forget how horrible she was opposite Fahad Mustafa in Pul Siraat...& I loveddd Fahad in it.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am watching...its not that bad...otherwise i would have quit watching...its interesting.

i would like to see how zaibu will win fawad back, now that she knows the truth.

it's gotten better..the only problem with Ashk has been the pace I feel. Who do you like the most in this drama in terms of acting by the way?
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
edited double post...woops sorry folks. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Haan rabz main dekhti hoon aks

i love ittt <3
aiza khan is awesome!

haha i knew it..coz usme Mohib hai...wo bhi acha character..shukar hai kisi drama mei tou izzat wala character mila hai usse..Lol
n yes im Loving Ayeza Khan...she a gud actress..atleast better than all the other new young girls..

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haha i knew it..coz usme Mohib hai...wo bhi acha character..shukar hai kisi drama mei tou izzat wala character mila hai usse..Lol
n yes im Loving Ayeza Khan...she a gud actress..atleast better than all the other new young girls..

I Really like her she cute and good with her acting <33 And Also Seems dame young 😳