Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watched the first 5 episodes of this drama today, in one go. Honestly..I feel a lot of people are exaggerating here with this being a horrendous drama. πŸ˜• I've seen far worse,.& currently, there's many dramas airing that are far more slower & much more confusing.

Personally, I think Neelum is the best performer in this drama..and with that said, everyone else is doing decent too. I actually like it...well so far that is, just finished the first 5 episodes.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I watched the first 5 episodes of this drama today, in one go. Honestly..I feel a lot of people are exaggerating here with this being a horrendous drama. πŸ˜• I've seen far worse,.& currently, there's many dramas airing that are far more slower & much more confusing.

Personally, I think Neelum is the best performer in this drama..and with that said, everyone else is doing decent too. I actually like it...well so far that is, just finished the first 5 episodes.

Actually ... I like show ... But I am happy with the writer ... All the actors doing there best (Neelum)specially ... 😳 Like Fawad Khan too as ever he is good one ... ! I am litter up set cux of Mehru till now I am not able to understand her Character Actually ... 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Episode 8 was so boring. what is up with focusing on everyone so much besides Zaibu & Rohail's story? πŸ˜†

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Jati ho k nhi"🀣 That was awesome
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maha-

"Jati ho k nhi"🀣 That was awesome

Haha 🀣 That was the BEST part in the episode. Really enjoyed it. 🀣
I laughed on that too when he said his mom 'maa ab itna bhi jahil nahin ho mein'. He is such a sweetheart, I cant believe he can hit his wife also because he loves her SOO SOO much. Zaibu is really lucky to get a husband like her.
That scene was so amazing, especially Zaibu increasing her cry tone, and Fawad's 'Jati ho ke nahin'..🀣🀣🀣
🀣
Edited by Princezz22 - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashk ko aj 8 bje laga hi naiπŸ€”
whyy??
I think it came one hour later :S
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
every time i convince myself to watch this show with a hope to get something unexpected.. but ends up getting disappointed :(

Zebu and her tactics are so damn cheap and expected...

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wanna kill Zaibu ... GRRR
SHE IS TOO MUCH ... hate her ... :P
starstruckk thumbnail
I like Zaibu & Rohail's track in this drama, Mehru and her loverboy's story is pretty annoying. Zaibu is acting retarded for no reason, wonder what will happen when she finds out her sister was selfish enough to let anyone but herself get in all this mess.