COOL :D
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashk Day Again ... :D
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've been glued to olympics all day so haven't seen todays episode yet.
How was it ?

It was Okay ... :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

You guys are really watching the show!? 🤔

COOL :D

haan Reenoo...plz tum bhi dekho naa...bohatt COOL show haiii😆

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haan Reenoo...plz tum bhi dekho naa...bohatt COOL show haiii😆

lolzzz ... Sach mein kafi COOL hai🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

of course am following some other shows like Mera Saaien and Sehre zaat.. loving both of these...

will try to watch jana 😃

I am also following both. I love this Mera Saaein 2 more than the last one. Mallik Shahzaman is so evil. Sheh re zaat is beautiful story and drama.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Okay seeing the new episode and the precap, the story might be like, Zaibu will intentionally act immature, do stupid things, argue with him, tell him he has changed, bla bla so he regrets not choosing Mehru.

Wow!! How clever Zaibu is.😕
Plus, Rohail is the most sweetest hubby I've ever seen. He does not mind her overacting to coming to Turkey. And when she is unconscious, he makes her lay down on the bed and himself sleeps down on the floor. I mean he just could say 'I am your husband, its my right to share the bed'.. BUT NO!! He does not because on the first night Zaibu refuses to share the bed. Plus, in the precap, god knows what happens, Zaibu must have done something, and he is the one who is asking forgiveness? Wow!! he is SOO awesome..

Seeing the promos, he gets tough with Zaibu at some point but I guess that's when he has lost all his patience for this girl and hope for this relationship.

Rohail, you rock big time!! Watching this serial because I am glued to this character.

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

I am also following both. I love this Mera Saaein 2 more than the last one. Mallik Shahzaman is so evil. Sheh re zaat is beautiful story and drama.

though am huge Nauman ejaz fan but fahad replaced him fantastically ... so happy i didnt miss this season.. i watched last season in bits and pieces but didnt miss a single epi of this season.. my my the show is unexpected and interesting one

and reg SZ, well for me hamza's character is teh sole reason am hooked to this show

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Okay seeing the new episode and the precap, the story might be like, Zaibu will intentionally act immature, do stupid things, argue with him, tell him he has changed, bla bla so he regrets not choosing Mehru.

Wow!! How clever Zaibu is.😕...i would say how creative Zaibu is... goshhh this show is so predicable and the character zaibu making is more annoying.. grrr
Plus, Rohail is the most sweetest hubby I've ever seen. He does not mind her overacting to coming to Turkey. And when she is unconscious, he makes her lay down on the bed and himself sleeps down on the floor. I mean he just could say 'I am your husband, its my right to share the bed'.. BUT NO!! He does not because on the first night Zaibu refuses to share the bed. Plus, in the precap, god knows what happens, Zaibu must have done something, and he is the one who is asking forgiveness? Wow!! he is SOO awesome..

Seeing the promos, he gets tough with Zaibu at some point but I guess that's when he has lost all his patience for this girl and hope for this relationship.

Rohail, you rock big time!! Watching this serial because I am glued to this character.

so far FAK is the sole reason, ppl watching this hell boring show... dunno when this show is gonna picks up momentum.. or else hum end tak yehi aas liye show daikhty rahaingy