Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Rohail is such a great husband, but zaibu.. uff she is stupid and Mehru is I dunno what.. I did not understand her character till now also..

@Waniya di : Oh Ok.. Haha inspiration.. πŸ˜›making me sharminda.. :P
U liked the latest episode?

nahi rey πŸ˜› i was serous πŸ˜›

no jana.. didnt get a chance to watch due to load shedding prob yara

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think some of us are being kinda harsh to Zaibu. Lets remember that any girl who lives in a conservative and religious country like Pakistan would feel shame and embarrassment if your cousin comes to marry your sister and ends up taking your name in front of your parents all the while you have no idea what is going on. As a muslim girl who is ware of such kind of life style. I kinda relate with Zaibu but I agree that she is being stupid to think that she can revenge her badnaami by marrying Rohail.
whats the point of marrying him? She couldve said no infront of everyone, that would be enough
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The first part of Ashk is like the Bollywood movie ROJA with Madhoo and Arvind Swamy. The guy comes to see her sis, and asks for her hand in marriage. She is upset and unaware that her older sister who is having an affair with another guy requests him to do so.

Roja later on learns about her sister's secret love affair and makes amends with her hubby.

The question is how is AshK going to unfold going forward will it be a copy of Roja?
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
i dont know abt that movie so no comments :P
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KashIsHeaven

I think some of us are being kinda harsh to Zaibu. Lets remember that any girl who lives in a conservative and religious country like Pakistan would feel shame and embarrassment if your cousin comes to marry your sister and ends up taking your name in front of your parents all the while you have no idea what is going on. As a muslim girl who is ware of such kind of life style. I kinda relate with Zaibu but I agree that she is being stupid to think that she can revenge her badnaami by marrying Rohail.

Yup, I agree, but no use of marrying him for revenge. That idea was stupid. Other than that, any girl in her place would feel the insult of her family due to all this.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Waniya di : Watch it! it was a nice epi.
Any other pak shows you follow?

waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

@Waniya di : Watch it! it was a nice epi.
Any other pak shows you follow?

of course am following some other shows like Mera Saaien and Sehre zaat.. loving both of these...

will try to watch jana πŸ˜ƒ

Mere dard ko is a good show too! :D
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Mere dard ko is a good show too! :D

i tried watching that serial on my frnd's recommendation but failed to connect with it as it was hell melodramatic.. jisko daikho bushra aur urooj kay peechay laga hai.. koi aik aysa nahi jo idiot na ho unki surroundings main