Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 rabz, i liked that comment :P
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

@Waniya di : Yup!! We hadn't much contacted on SF too. But we all were a family there, and the whole family is always missed. :)

Aapne tu taraqi karli, khoob spamming ki hogi IF mein, ke 20,000 + posts.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

beta am here since 2009 to itni posts to banti hain πŸ˜† peechay to aap bhi kuch ziyada nahi πŸ˜›

and @ SF.. i missed that place yara :(
promo:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQH-TJVABQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

this drama is too repetitive! :S
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello. :)
I'd like to add my name in the AT list. :)

Anyways, enjoying ASHK alot. Especially, Rohail's imaginary moment when he talks about Zaibu.

I feel Zaibu has taken a very immature decision. According to the situation, marriage was not the suitable option to take revenge. First, she could sort out things too. :) You should never believe things seen with the naked eye, sometimes they are false too.
However, it was part of the story. BUT I love the twist. :)

I really love Rohail & Zaibu's couple. <3 they look really cute together.
& eventually Zaibu would fall for Rohail. 😳

Hello waniya di.. πŸ€— long time no see. πŸ˜ƒ

Rohail and Zaibu are my reason to watch this sorry of a show. Zaibu's sister is such a evil b*tch.
Edited by KashIsHeaven - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

beta am here since 2009 to itni posts to banti hain πŸ˜† peechay to aap bhi kuch ziyada nahi πŸ˜›

and @ SF.. i missed that place yara :(

Haha, meine tu 2010 mein join kia and then left it last year and joined IF again now.πŸ˜† ek saal baad aake sochti ho itne saare posts kaise banaye?😲🀣 ab bilkul adat nahin rahi zyada posting ya spamming ki.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan sis, that place was awesome.. abhi zinda hain ya nahin? anyone still active there from us?
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Haha, meine tu 2010 mein join kia and then left it last year and joined IF again now.πŸ˜† ek saal baad aake sochti ho itne saare posts kaise banaye?😲🀣 ab bilkul adat nahin rahi zyada posting ya spamming ki.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan sis, that place was awesome.. abhi zinda hain ya nahin? anyone still active there from us?

my my aik saal main itna spam kiya rey πŸ˜²πŸ˜† then main aapsay kafiii peechay hun πŸ˜›

SF is not available e now
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQH-TJVABQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

this drama is too repetitive! :S

so true.. i felt like watching a melodramatic movie, that is not even having a fresh concept...

isnt the promo the same as the last one, just with different scenes? πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mann Fawad looked Amazingg in the first scenee😍😍
sometimes he talks exactly like Asher...
n zebu is acting lyk a jerk...
n why doesnt that clever Mehru tell everyone tht there's no point in getting angry wid Rohail coz even she didnt want that marriage
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about the show 'Story the Crappy peeps there ...:P

I just wanna say today's episode was Awesome ... I swear I had Fun man 🀣🀣Bechara Rohail 🀣🀣

First Scene was Amazing <33333 Fawad Khan is a Wonderful Actor and he always proves that <333333 It was a Lovely Scene Even lIke that Dialogues there ... ! Hotel Scene embarassing 🀣🀣 Zaibu ko Allah Poche gaπŸ’”
But the Coffee bar scene was Amazing First time I felt little chemistry b/w them ... !

Ufff Poor Rohail was feeling dame embarrassment in front of his mom .. ! 🀣Swear that episode made us laugh as hell me 'my sis and family ... hahhaha

Fawad Khan Rocks <33333