@ puri,

aysa waisa chakkar.. sab oldy goldy madams ki yaad anay lagi 😆

heheheheh after marriage fireworks on Rohail's head 🤣
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@ puri,

aysa waisa chakkar.. sab oldy goldy madams ki yaad anay lagi 😆--😆😆 aww madams & our poor heros 😆😆

heheheheh after marriage fireworks on Rohail's head 🤣---😆😆😆 all the best to him 😆😆

Word Count: 1

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like this show and really ... I mean they tell you the whole in an episode so I think we have to wait ... Rohail or Zaibu ki shadi se phele Mehru ki shadi honi hai so how can they expose the story in an Episode ???
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

I like this show and really ... I mean they tell you the whole in an episode so I think we have to wait ... Rohail or Zaibu ki shadi se phele Mehru ki shadi honi hai so how can they expose the story in an Episode ???

Dear,

Its not about showing everything in just one epi.. its about making track interesting.. i cant even count the number on ma tips how many times i have watched this kinda story... so i havent found anything freshhh

let me tell u am not against anything... am huge fawad and sarmad's admirer... but they disappointed me to the core...

atlleast this epi was better than the rest!! :P

Mehru is such a confused character... first she wants badla from Rohail, then shes happy for rohail and zaibu, she tells her dad she doesnt want zaibu to get married like this :S, then she tells zaibu that she wont think about marriage until zaibus life is sorted out, but she tells her dad she will accept the next proposal... :/
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

atlleast this epi was better than the rest!! :P

Mehru is such a confused character... first she wants badla from Rohail, then shes happy for rohail and zaibu, she tells her dad she doesnt want zaibu to get married like this :S, then she tells zaibu that she wont think about marriage until zaibus life is sorted out, but she tells her dad she will accept the next proposal... :/

i don't think mehru is confused.. it's more like she is coming down the pedestal of a goddess, her humanity is showing... she didn't want to marry rohail but is finding it difficult to accept that he can fall is love with another.. she didn't want to be held responsible for non marriage with rohail.. but she doesn't want to be pitied either.. i think next week .. the pieces are going to start falling in place.. she is twisted.
thats why i said she is confused! and weird! lol

and whats with zaibu...why is she crying after accepting the proposal??? :S
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys added me too !!! Loved da Show !!!!

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
zebu kyon rohail se nafrat karti hai ? i watched todays episode but don't understand the reason
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cudnt watch it today...

how was the Epi??