Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
today epi was awsome n fawad was brillan today 👏
poor zaibu na chahty hoay be ander a gai 😭
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SPOILER ALERT!
Trust me guys I can tell you the whole story.. It's very predictable.
Please I'm just in a good mood so I'm writing this all in humour...

Zebu will say yes to Rohail and marry him just because Mehru who has suddenly become a total b***** tells her to take revenge for bth of the sisters and poor Rohail will suffer who was just doing what Mehru wanted him to do. But Mehru just can't stand to be rejected for her little sister. Here her ego comes in and she instigates zebu against Rohail.(according to the promo which just aired) She will just marry him to take revenge and make his life miserable. Thats all. She will go out with guys to make him jealous and do everything possible to make his life miserable. He will of course regret his decision and start hating zebu after a while. Till then she will realise that what she had done was wrong and she would start falling for Rohail but till then it will be too late. Rohail will realise that the only person who truly loved him is Mehreen Rahael(don't remember her onscreen name)..
An ending Kia hogi woh to surprise RehNa chahiye na!😆😉

Guys! Please dont be offended!
I like this Show even though the story is predictable. I love the acting of all the actors and the screenplay.😃
Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol^^

i just watched the last 15 mins...i hate Mehru...she was so rude to rohail :(
Haha I found the whole epi boring yet again
Only liked the Ashk hai ya ishq hai part 🤣
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

SPOILER ALERT!

Trust me guys I can tell you the whole story.. It's very predictable.
Please I'm just in a good mood so I'm writing this all in humour...

Zebu will say yes to Rohail and marry him just because Mehru who has suddenly become a total b***** tells her to take revenge for bth of the sisters and poor Rohail will suffer who was just doing what Mehru wanted him to do. But Mehru just can't stand to be rejected for her little sister. Here her ego comes in and she instigates zebu against Rohail.(according to the promo which just aired) She will just marry him to take revenge and make his life miserable. Thats all. She will go out with guys to make him jealous and do everything possible to make his life miserable. He will of course regret his decision and start hating zebu after a while. Till then she will realise that what she had done was wrong and she would start falling for Rohail but till then it will be too late. Rohail will realise that the only person who truly loved him is Mehreen Rahael(don't remember her onscreen name)..
An ending Kia hogi woh to surprise RehNa chahiye na!😆😉

Guys! Please dont be offended!
I like this Show even though the story is predictable. I love the acting of all the actors and the screenplay.😃

Haan exactly ... ! 😃😃 But I don't think that Rohail gonna go with Mehreen ... Cux he is in LOve with Zaibu ... ! which you found Today ... !

LOve LOve LOve the episode His expressions are EPIC >333333 Love the way he did today ... Hate Mehru cux she is so selfish ... ! 😡 But Love the last line when she said agar app Zaibu se Sacha pyaar karte tu labhi us ka naam na late <3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Haha I found the whole epi boring yet again

Only liked the Ashk hai ya ishq hai part 🤣

😲😲😲

Word Count: 0

mary78613 thumbnail
I kinda like Rohail and Zebu.. They have really good chemistry.
I liked it when Rohail confessed to Mehru that he loves Zebu that part was cute and when he thinks about Zebu. And the song plays in the BG..😃

Originally posted by: mary78613

I kinda like Rohail and Zebu.. They have really good chemistry.

I liked it when Rohail confessed to Mehru that he loves Zebu that part was cute and when he thinks about Zebu. And the song plays in the BG..😃

Yeah .. It was the best part <333 (I lOve her) 😍😍 Love the First scene ToOO >3333 Fawad Khan is LOoking super hawt today <3333
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Haan exactly ... ! 😃😃 But I don't think that Rohail gonna go with Mehreen ... Cux he is in LOve with Zaibu ... ! which you found Today ... !

LOve LOve LOve the episode His expressions are EPIC >333333 Love the way he did today ... Hate Mehru cux she is so selfish ... ! 😡 But Love the last line when she said agar app Zaibu se Sacha pyaar karte tu labhi us ka naam na late <3

Oh yes! Mehru is sooo full of herself. Her respect, her reputation.. Her ego
Her lover was right. She has too much ego..
Oh ya! Rohail looked cute as usual.😛
But what if he said it! He likes her and he wants to marry her. Simple.. I don't get it what's the big deal.
Mehru ki to shakl dekhne walk thi when he confessed. She was soo jealous and offended.
Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Yeah .. It was the best part <333 (I lOve her) 😍😍 Love the First scene ToOO >3333 Fawad Khan is LOoking super hawt today <3333

Oh what happened in the first scene?
I missed the beginning of the episode.
I saw from the part when they were setting the date for the marriage.