Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!! Guys it's not as bad as you guys are talking ... :P It's Nice Show I know we're expect so so much from Fawad and Sarmat but it's not as such as bad ... It's good Show ... :D

@ Cutestar Hows Manjali ??? Love this show too <3
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

OMG !!!! Guys it's not as bad as you guys are talking ... :P It's Nice Show I know we're expect so so much from Fawad and Sarmat but it's not as such as bad ... It's good Show ... :D

@ Cutestar Hows Manjali ??? Love this show too <3

yeahh exactly !πŸ˜› its nice

manjali is really good. Mehwish is acting really well as is mikaal zulfiqar. I feel sorry for the wife. Ahmed Wahab is always calling her burya.

Originally posted by: cutestar

yeahh exactly !πŸ˜› its nice

manjali is really good. Mehwish is acting really well as is mikaal zulfiqar. I feel sorry for the wife. Ahmed Wahab is always calling her burya.

I know Love this show tOoO ! Big reason my dada is the writer of that show hope you like it more ... :P It gonna be rocked <3 Insha-Allah <3
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know Love this show tOoO ! Big reason my dada is the writer of that show hope you like it more ... :P It gonna be rocked <3 Insha-Allah <3

wow really, that's cool !
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

main bari mushkil se dekhti hoon...timepass ke liyeπŸ˜†

but time pass bhi mushkil sya hota hai literally .. as if koi saza mili hai chup chaap beth kay bus daikhoooπŸ˜›

@ reeno,

p.s: reeno am loving ur mohib mahira siggy.. its cool
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh, I have yet to see this drama! Not getting enough time because of work. 😑

will start it soon though..Geo is actually doing good with their dramas these days. I started watching Manjali & I love it..& I feel I'll love Ashk as well.
@ SS Tell about Mnajali First ??? I reallu want to know about that show man ... and I am HAPPY That Manjali got highest TRP this week .. !
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today i saw its 1st epi n its a good show😳 n as usual fawad rockxxx 😍
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ SS Tell about Mnajali First ??? I reallu want to know about that show man ... and I am HAPPY That Manjali got highest TRP this week .. !

really? it did? that's awesome!

Manjali is up to the 4th episode right now. So far it's about this girl named Tooba, who is played by Mehwish Hayat..who works at this office where her boss is a pervert. πŸ˜• She has a mother & father & there's her little sister. Her father is having this affair with this younger woman who the family isn't aware of. On the other hand, Tooba is this headstrong, outspoken, religious & confident girl who her cousin, Ramis wants to get married to. However, Tooba doesn't see him that way & usually laughs his love off. πŸ˜† Tooba finds him to be a bit of a coward & not so confident of a guy.

On the other hand, Tooba's friend who is very rich is getting married & she invites Tooba to her wedding. There, Tooba comes across Taimoor, played by Mikaal..who's a ricch, over confident playboy kind of guy...Taimoor is the total opposite of the Ramis' character...both seem lovestruck by Tooba..& from there the story progresses.
It's a nice story with good acting..& I love Mikaal & Mehwish together! Mikaal looks cute as the player kind of guy. 😳
I love the title song of Manjali by the way. 😍 it's this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO8JoZYgMy8[/YOUTUBE]