Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

OMG u ppl just cracked me up with this pappiyan and jhappian thing🤣🤣...agree tht was just too much🥱...honestly tht drinking part was a bit too much for me😳😵

But !! In the serious note ... I like the episode 😳😳 It was not up to the mark 😳 but not so bad as peeps said ... ! Hope we ll get good Episodes next <3
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

But !! In the serious note ... I like the episode 😳😳 It was not up to the mark 😳 but not so bad as peeps said ... ! Hope we ll get good Episodes next <3

yeah tht exatly my thought too..i wasn't expecting anything from the show today thts why i found the epi quiet okay😳..i watched it coz only of fawad in it but yeah i liked it too...the story kind of hooked me with this show..as now m really waiting for the next epi to see how the story unfolds...and to be honest i m noe expecting something good..afterall its a sarmad show..i always expect something good from him

yeah tht exatly my thought too..i wasn't expecting anything from the show today thts why i found the epi quiet okay😳..i watched it coz only of fawad in it but yeah i liked it too...the story kind of hooked me with this show..as now m really waiting for the next epi to see how the story unfolds...and to be honest i m noe expecting something good..afterall its a sarmad show..i always expect something good from him

Ufff !!! LOve your Words ... ! Yeah I really Expect so high from Him <333 I know it's not a Hum-safar type at all .. But Still I like it ... And Yes Eagerly waiting 4 next Episode ... Love the precap when he said in Mehru's ear .. ( Mujhe Manzoor hai ) Love him <333 He is the best <3
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail

Ufff !!! LOve your Words ... ! Yeah I really Expect so high from Him <333 I know it's not a Hum-safar type at all .. But Still I like it ... And Yes Eagerly waiting 4 next Episode ... Love the precap when he said in Mehru's ear .. ( Mujhe Manzoor hai ) Love him <333 He is the best <3

hahaha..yeah obviously Humsafar is something epic.no other show can be like humsafar..but obviously he is a brilliant guy...i hope he give us something good😳...yeah i lovee the precap too..fawad is simplyyy wowww😍,,i sort of liked mehruu character though not a resham fan at all😆..zebu seems quiet good too...lets see whts happens
btw may i know ur name??😳

hahaha..yeah obviously Humsafar is something epic.no other show can be like humsafar..but obviously he is a brilliant guy...i hope he give us something good😳...yeah i lovee the precap too..fawad is simplyyy wowww😍,,i sort of liked mehruu character though not a resham fan at all😆..zebu seems quiet good too...lets see whts happens
btw may i know ur name??😳

Yeah ... ! Actually I am not the fan of these three at all But like them ... Every one did good ... ! Zebu is the nice Character :D Like her ... Mehru is quite good <3 And the Mehreen's character as ever the second gal in this life ... lolzzz !

Fawad Khan <3333 THE BEST <33

Opss ! I am Noshaba ... ! You can call me Noshu 'Nosh'Noshe .. 😃
FaizaK thumbnail
i'll call u nosh..thts sounds cool😆...i m faiza u can call me wht ever u want😆...
aaahh i can't stand out mehreen's charcter at all till now still m waiting how it wil turn out in future...i guess none of us are fans of any grlz its just fawad who attract us here😆..btw me leaving..uni tomorow..see ya soon...byeee

i'll call u nosh..thts sounds cool😆...i m faiza u can call me wht ever u want😆...
aaahh i can't stand out mehreen's charcter at all till now still m waiting how it wil turn out in future...i guess none of us are fans of any grlz its just fawad who attract us here😆..btw me leaving..uni tomorow..see ya soon...byeee

Oka you can call me what ever you want ... ! Yeah We 're there Cux of one and Only FK <33
Oka bye bye ... ! I had Awesome time with you <3 Thank you so much Faiza it was lovely talk with you <333
Have fun ... Take care .. !
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not so bad ... I had no expectations from that show but it's not so bad I mean very better than other GEO's shows <3 Like OST it's nice .. !

About these three ladies I have no idea about them ... No they r not gonnna make a couple .. :P

yeah. it was an okay episode.. i watch HumTv shows and they are really good!

oh great, thankGod they are not gonna make a couple!

seriously i think they should have selected a decent actress who'd suit Fawad

Originally posted by: Filza.

yeah. it was an okay episode.. i watch HumTv shows and they are really good!

oh great, thankGod they are not gonna make a couple!

seriously i think they should have selected a decent actress who'd suit Fawad

Yeah ! Hum-TV shows are the best <3 Yeah ... ! I really wanted an awesome Actress opposite him But Our bad Luck .. After two months of HS we got his show with some Crappy Peeps .. ! But Still gonna Watch that show Cux of Fawad Khan <3 I know he gonna rock there <3
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
ur comments are putting me off from this show :(