Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hi! May I join you guys? Although God knows when I will watch this show but might as well be added in to laugh at all your comments about the girls and praises for Fawad and just read the discussions on the episodes.

I see Meepha and Fariha here! Hey guys!

Meepha, you are a Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein fan? 😲 Omg that's one of my favourites!

Hello!
I think I know you from EHM? 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Full 4 minute OST's out on Youtube, that too in HD!
Fawad 😳

I can't post it right now, but it's awesome! <3
Minus Mehreen..
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yayy,i watched HD Ost.It was really nYc.I enJoyed.AShkkk haii😭ya Ishq hai💔
Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hello!
I think I know you from EHM? 😆

Yes! Yes you do! 😃 Hello how's it going? I have been mia for quite a long time now but I am slowly making a return.

Okay so like most people here, I am disappointed with the casting of the girls, so I am double-minded about whether I should watch the show or not. As paindoo as Resham is, she is still a decent actress, better than the other two so I, surprisingly don't mind her and would prefer her pairing with Fawad. However, it seems as if he is paired with the Muneer girl. Resham is barely seen in these promos and the ost.

OnlyHope thumbnail

Yeah, I find his pairing with Resham MUCH better if I like HAD to pick 🤔

But he probably doesn't end up with her, which I'm not too happy about..
And I will probably tolerate it for Fawad; that's what I did with Kuch Pyar..I only watched Fawad's scenes though 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Omg I watched KPKPBT but after a point in just became unbearable that even Fawad could not salvage it that I stopped watching. What was his role anyways?

Well unfortunately, we know it won't be Resham with him, he comes to marry her but she loves someone else and he falls in love with Neelam instead. If he falls in love with Resham then I will be damned! He also seems to have better chemistry with Resham, according to whatever little I have seen of them together in the promos.
OnlyHope thumbnail
I never paid attention to the story because it was not tolerable for me AT ALL 🤔I even forgot the name of his character 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
lol then what were you watching...Fawad's face? lol you know it would have been much more easier to put on an interview or an ep video to give you your daily dose of Fawad rather then wasting an hour of your life with kpkpbt. Those are many hours of your life you will never get back Fariha!
OnlyHope thumbnail
I never "watched" it 😆
I honeslty gave up midway.
My sister kept up with it, Allah knows how!
So of course she'd be right there, and I'd see the scene for his face and well, his voice 😍
But yeah, if Ashk is as confusing and pathetic as KPKPBT, I'll be giving up in no time, sigh!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I never "watched" it 😆

I honeslty gave up midway.
My sister kept up with it, Allah knows how!
So of course she'd be right there, and I'd see the scene for his face and well, his voice 😍
But yeah, if Ashk is as confusing and pathetic as KPKPBT, I'll be giving up in no time, sigh!

because your sister was like me..😆..she liked it. 😆 I guess I'm the only one who liked it, but yes I must admit the story could've been better. I think Ashk will be better though.

I'm not feeling the OST for Ashk for some reason..I'm trying to like it but I can't. 😡😆...I like the music though.