Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi! May I join you guys? Although God knows when I will watch this show but might as well be added in to laugh at all your comments about the girls and praises for Fawad and just read the discussions on the episodes.

I see Meepha and Fariha here! Hey guys!

Meepha, you are a Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein fan? 😲 Omg that's one of my favourites!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone's welcome here.. No need to askk. I'm just too lazy to go update the members list right now.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hi! May I join you guys? Although God knows when I will watch this show but might as well be added in to laugh at all your comments about the girls and praises for Fawad and just read the discussions on the episodes.

I see Meepha and Fariha here! Hey guys!

Meepha, you are a Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein fan? 😲 Omg that's one of my favourites!

*waves frantically*
Oh,u took my advice😎
ur here.
Good,The Jeeman AT was boring these days😳
I LOVE THAT DRAMA Man.
Plus the OST video was so cute,Humayun on a cycle with flowers😆
I love almost all old dramas😲

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
bauhat hii third class OST.
i mean video is no less than a mujhe sandal kardo or mohaabatein yeh kaisi 😳

ok im done with my criticism.
bye =)
Meeph thumbnail
Reeno,I havent even watched it yet🤣
nd don't be nice,it must b worse than 'Susraal ke rang anokhey' video with ppl doing bhangra,dancing heriones in a pathethic manner😳
Meeph thumbnail

DONT get ur hopes high.
After watching KPKPPBT & Mora Piya OST video,i reacted in the same way that this is gonna be good but then unfortunately i watched those shows and they were nothing but disappointing😲
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, Loved the ATI"m soo inn, add me inn <333 Love you Fawad <33 Inshallha the serial gonna rock
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
add me in...add me in plzzz
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

DONT get ur hopes high.
After watching KPKPPBT & Mora Piya OST video,i reacted in the same way that this is gonna be good but then unfortunately i watched those shows and they were nothing but disappointing😲

who said I didn't like Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan? 😆 I liked it, that's one of my favorite roles of Fawad..he was brilliant in it. I think Fawad made that drama tolerable even with some of the drama's drawbacks. Mora Piya was a bit...boring. but Amna Sheikh was good...the ending was alright as opposed to the beginning.

Also, I have a lot of faith in Sarmad Khoosat. I think he's a great director. His direction in Humsafar (the obvious) as well as Jalpari was very, very praiseworthy. I loved Jalpari & it was more or less because of his direction & the cast he chose...which is why I have faith in Neelum because she was awesome in Jalpari. The only problem I have with the promos so far is Mehreen Raheel. She seems to be the weakest link.
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Video of Ost could be better.They only gives screen presence to neelam in thsy ost.😒fawd,resham should be more visible
Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago