Anyone going to see Mahira & Fawad ?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are any of you here in the USA? So, Fawad & Mahira are coming to New Jersey..does anyone know if that's the only state they're coming to? That's the only state they mentioned on television though. Is anyone going? or do you guys know anyone going. I live close to the place they're coming to..however the tickets!!! they're mad expensive. πŸ˜• $200 for VIP? wth πŸ˜† $75 for just a regular ticket I think..& does that even guarantee one meeting them. πŸ€”..don't think so. lol

maybe I'll see them on the highway or something. πŸ˜†

so, anyone going if they live around here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail

To meet fans?

There's going to be a fashion show & some other events too..along with them being there also. The event organizers mentioned how you can have dinner & a photoshoot with Mahira & Fawad if you're a VIP. πŸ˜† which probably means you have to be the one with the $200 ticket. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Managers are Cashing =P πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^Give the freakin 75$ and GO THEREEE.
im not in NJ though 😳
but i'd defo had given that amount.
IM SURE my dad'd take the VIP ticket πŸ€”
but i'd be happy with the 70-75$ wala! :P πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are u nuts Reeno?

She can go to forever young,H&M,American Eagle Outlet and what not.. rather than FM ko dooorr se dekhey🀣
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay.. So how many VIP tickets are there? I mean if theres "some" how can FM dine withe everyone and do a photoshoot? Or will it be a group thing.. If that's it why waste so much. Money if you can't click photots and dine with them alone...
I so agree..one shouldn't waste so much money on something like that.. It might sound exciting but it won't be it.

and reeno.. Are you serious? 😳
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's a group thing. Its more likely they've got more vip tickets to give away because they know they will sell..

My aunty in US was thinking about going but it is quite expensive hmm

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'D GO TOOO.

Reeenooo, I'm with yaaa. VIP ticket zindabbaaad! πŸ‘πŸΌ
starstruckk thumbnail
yeah it is quite expensive. see I wouldn't mind paying 75 bucks had that meant seeing them up close but I doubt that's the case with the $75 ticket...because there's going to be a fashion show & some other events they mentioned..$75 dollars could just mean sitting and watching the fashion show & seeing Mahira & Fawad possibly just walk the ramp or stand on stage..& that's not worth it in my opinion. Meeting them & getting their autographs seems worthwhile but that's way too expensive...they said on tv that the prices for the tickets are $75, $100 and $200..obviously the higher the price..the more you'll get to see & do..but damn, that's way too pricey.

I feel like a lot of people won't go because of the prices. 200 dollars is like 19,000 rupees..would anyone in Pakistan ever pay this much to see a celeb? doubt it. πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would have payed and gone if I was allowed to or I lived in the US..
I had an oppurtunity to go to such an awesome FREE concert of Jay Sean's, but my mom said noo..

😭

But this is wayy to expensivee.. Organizers should realize that even 75 is a bit too much..
I mean Atif's concerts in Toronto cost 100 bucks.. Can you believe itt? And you don't even get a chance to meet himm.