Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I know someone who wears Hijaab infront of women too.. she says it's too much work to take it out and put it back again..

yeaaahh as if they would show Sana in Victoria secret's push up ehh 😆

i do as well...sometimes i assume its a mixed gathering and wear my hijab, but later i find out its all women, then i dont take it off either, cuz my hair will be a mess😆...
..anyways i didnt mean sana should have literally wear a lingerie...atleast get rid of the hijab in the bedroom.😡
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

. i do as well...sometimes i assume its a mixed gathering and wear my hijab, but later i find out its all women, then i dont take it off either, cuz my hair will be a mess😆...

..anyways i didnt mean sana should have literally wear a lingerie...atleast get rid of the hijab in the bedroom.😡

Awww you wear Hijaab.. MashAllah.. may Allah give Hidayat to all of us..

I knowww that aunty tells me the same..but once she showed us a hair cut she got.. she has got such good hair I guess because it's always covered no dhool matti, no dhoop no nothing..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
okay finished the drama...now my rant begins, if anyone is there to listen😆
excellent story...havent seen it lately...behno ki kahani say different...so applause for that... i want to talk about is the HIV issue which was a big part of the drama...we all know hiv is transmitted only by sexual contact or blood...why wasnt this fact drilled into the audience, why didnt they create awareness...hiv patients are treated like untoucables which they also showed in the drama...but why didnt they address it further that it cannot transmit by eating in the same utensils etc etc...so no need to throw them out of your lives...in the west you wouldnt even know someone has hiv...one good e.g is magic johnson, he continued playing basketball after his diagnosis.

i like how they showed salaar and co to be neem hakeem...so called mazhabi gharana...but fatima's total devotion to religion unkay bardasht say bahar thi.

urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didnot watch but i know saba fahd and sami were in thtat drama
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

okay finished the drama...now my rant begins, if anyone is there to listen😆

excellent story...havent seen it lately...behno ki kahani say different...so applause for that... i want to talk about is the HIV issue which was a big part of the drama...we all know hiv is transmitted only by sexual contact or blood...why wasnt this fact drilled into the audience, why didnt they create awareness...hiv patients are treated like untoucables which they also showed in the drama...but why didnt they address it further that it cannot transmit by eating in the same utensils etc etc...so no need to throw them out of your lives...in the west you wouldnt even know someone has hiv...one good e.g is magic johnson, he continued playing basketball after his diagnosis.

i like how they showed salaar and co to be neem hakeem...so called mazhabi gharana...but fatima's total devotion to religion unkay bardasht say bahar thi.

I agree they should've touched that a bit and made sure people understand that HIV isn't contagious like that.