Oh oh i loved pul sirat too
Aiza... I dont like her
Uska bhi overdose hoingg
But fahad has always been brilliant
Pul sirat was truly amazingg...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't like Ayeza Khan either. Find her annoying & she's being used way too much on ARY.

I liked Pul Sirat because of Fahad..besides his part the drama was just a drag I feel. I hated all the million side stories that were going on in that drama.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Yep..I watched it for Fahad πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
me too =P
FAHAD was EPICNESS... i actually liked his and aiza's story all the others were an annoyance! -_-
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The way he changed was epic 😍

That and then there was MAQH...no wonder I like him ☺️
*snaps back to the topic of MCS* nope I couldn't get interested in it :P
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completed the whole drama in 2 and a half days..😳

For me,The star of the show was Sami..His frustration,His anger:It was bang on...I always thought Sami cant act but man he proved me wrong.Not only this drama,even he is under rated unfortunately.Fahad and Saba were no surprise 4 me because they have proved themselves many a times,so this time Sami left me stunned...

Coming to the story,it had a missing links.I felt the divorce part was a lill rushed.Saba could have lied after something major,more major?πŸ€” it was too sudden.Saba's mom gave the idea and the next thing we know,Saba did follow her mothers advice... Apart from that,i have no issues with the play.

I loved the dialogues.eg,when Sami goes on like 'Khuda sirf waasta deney ke liye nahi hota...'

Also,The background music they played when sami lost in thoughts.I LOVED IT.

Nd not to forget i LOVED LOVED Salaar and Isra's happily married flashbacks,the terrace scene,The smoking scene,It was PRETTY cute and adorable

I agree,this drama was too under rated.. IT should have been another hit of the year.

Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completed the whole drama in 2 and a half days..😳

For me,The star of the show was Sami..His frustration,His anger:It was bang on...I always thought Sami cant act but man he proved me wrong.Not only this drama,even he is under rated unfortunately.Fahad and Saba were no surprise 4 me because they have proved themselves many a times,so this time Sami left me stunned...

Coming to the story,it had a missing links.I felt the divorce part was a lill rushed.Saba could have lied after something major,more major?πŸ€” it was too sudden.Saba's mom gave the idea and the next thing we know,Saba did follow her mothers advice... Apart from that,i have no issues with the play.

I loved the dialogues.eg,when Sami goes on like 'Khuda sirf waasta deney ke liye nahi hota...'

Also,The background music they played when sami lost in thoughts.I LOVED IT.

Nd not to forget i LOVED LOVED Salaar and Isra's happily married flashbacks,the terrace scene,The smoking scene,It was PRETTY cute and adorable

I agree,this drama was too under rated.. IT should have been another hit of the year.

[/quote]
glad you liked it!
yeah, I liked Sami in this drama too! His frustration & anger as Salaar was brilliantly played. ...you should watch his Siraat e mustaqeem now. πŸ˜†..he's really good in that as well.

Every drama has some loophole or the other I feel..in the end, I think that overall the drama was quite good. The OST is haunting! I love it.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah,overall it was a treat to watch with brilliant actors...

Sirat... Ki summary dedo plz?:P

then ill decide to watch it or notπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i just started watching this show...i am on the 7th episode...its a pretty good drama...anyone up for a discussion?

anyways...what i want to discuss is why is salaar 2nd wife wearing a hijab infront of him and women? why do directors make this mistake, then non muslims get a wrong view about our religion? she can walk in lingerie infront of salaar, yet shes all covered...hes a mehram, covering up is for non mehram...gosh...sometimes i get so mad about stuff like this.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i just started watching this show...i am on the 7th episode...its a pretty good drama...anyone up for a discussion?

anyways...what i want to discuss is why is salaar 2nd wife wearing a hijab infront of him and women? why do directors make this mistake, then non muslims get a wrong view about our religion? she can walk in lingerie infront of salaar, yet shes all covered...hes a mehram, covering up is for non mehram...gosh...sometimes i get so mad about stuff like this.

I know someone who wears Hijaab infront of women too.. she says it's too much work to take it out and put it back again..

yeaaahh as if they would show Sana in Victoria secret's push up ehh πŸ˜†