Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OHHH man was it intense.. Loved it.. Sami impressed me even though I dislike him.. Fahad and Saba were brilliant.. my bias always goes for Fahad..the scene where Saba leaves him and he begs his father to bring her back 👏 Amazing performance..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
i havent watched it yet
but alot of dramas are underestimated :(
i feel the same about zindagi dhoop tum ghana saya
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

OHHH man was it intense.. Loved it.. Sami impressed me even though I dislike him.. Fahad and Saba were brilliant.. my bias always goes for Fahad..the scene where Saba leaves him and he begs his father to bring her back 👏 Amazing performance..

Totally agree. I love Fahad too, but that's because he honestly is a powerhouse when it comes to performance & it shows in everything he does. I agree about the Sami thing too. I never liked him, but wow, he left me impressed..his character wasn't as intense as the other 2 but in my opinion he did great as Salaar. I actually kind of like him now..😆...overall, what an intense serial!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

about the facebook thing, really!? 🤔 😆

u know what the people are after now... but perhaps not... i mean the cast of Main Chand si was fantastic... i mean SABA QAMAR ( god she is perfection in its own ), Fahad Mustafa ( acting thi bande ki ya kya tha 😳 ) awesome, he annoyed me to death! :D lol i mean he proved himself yet again with that role.
Sami Khan 🤔 well, just because the drama was good, you cant say he acted well :P i mean u know he didnt have a scope in there :| i mean Saba ki acting counts man :| the way she acted when she was married to sami... and then especially after she got married to fahad and knows she's now HIV+... uff! and Fahad toh thruout had a tough role, done very well, where as Sami, in his usual avatar, boy-next-door kinda, jise PHIR larki nahi mili, and he had to kaam chalaofy with a second choice 😆 i mean usko KYA acting karni thi yaar?! 🤔 the usual he does in all A&B prods (that, BTW is ALL that he does 😆)
Sami, though offtopic, does seem good in the Baraat ki copy on ARY.. shadi mubarak!? 🤔 haan usmain, i dont atleast get annoyed by him when i watch that show :P LOL

as far as your HUM TV wala point is concerned, again YES! totally, Hum ki viewership is much more than any entertainment channel. and even if other channels do gain higher TRPs at one slot, theres still a bigger chance of the thing being a hit on Hum tv. its just i dunno HUM TV ke shows seem ... GRAND!? 🤔 if i cud say that :S u know :P LOL

SABA QAMAR. literally NO WORDS. she's gorgeous and to add to it, she acts too damn well 😳 aajkal 2 in 1 cases, u can hardly find but she mA is gifted, i swear if she doesnt win this time round aswell... it has to be the most biased LSA ever held 😆
she's just too good!

starstruckk, we DO have awards sort of u know, but nothing is as big as LSA... LSA is just too big 😳 warna i have seen awards here n there 🤔 but i agree, we SHOULD have awards, at times, some deserving things dont get nominated too, i feel... u know..

Definitely, Fahad & Saba had tougher roles than Sami..but I feel Sami did justice to his role. He seemed like a disturbed, frustrated, pissed person throughout the drama & that described Salaar perfectly. I haven't really seen many Sami Khan dramas so can't say what other performance of his was mindblowing..😆..but I really liked him in this serial. What I concluded though is, the guy is a decent actor but is being overused to the max by the same production house. on the same channel 24/7. He needs to take a break as people are getting annoyed by seeing him all over ARY.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

i havent watched it yet

but alot of dramas are underestimated :(
i feel the same about zindagi dhoop tum ghana saya

yeah..do watch it though! I can guarantee you that you will like it.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm maybe... But i just dont like him
Its quite evident he cant do over challenging or challenging roles :/
Lets hope he proves me rongg
will watch it for sure! :D
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Definitely, Fahad & Saba had tougher roles than Sami..but I feel Sami did justice to his role. He seemed like a disturbed, frustrated, pissed person throughout the drama & that described Salaar perfectly. I haven't really seen many Sami Khan dramas so can't say what other performance of his was mindblowing..😆..but I really liked him in this serial. What I concluded though is, the guy is a decent actor but is being overused to the max by the same production house. on the same channel 24/7. He needs to take a break as people are getting annoyed by seeing him all over ARY.

Watch sami new serian on E express Sirat-e-Mustakim it is also a good story and Sami is looking good in it.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aizaz

Watch sami new serian on E express Sirat-e-Mustakim it is also a good story and Sami is looking good in it.

Thanks, I will.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Aizaz- I saw your other post about watching SeM and watched the promos...looked interesting and definitely Sami seems to have a diff role than the usual majnu types that he has in ALL A/B shows...where the poor guy doesn't get his dream girl..so that was getting very redudant for me in the past year 😆
Oh and the title totally reminded me of Pul-e-Sirat (which I LOVED) 😳