Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Loveforever18

Read ur story 'My Love For My Enemy' Awesome story with interesting concept 😊 the name itself was interesting.. u wrote it very well..Good work rose 👏

Read 'Risky Love'.. Awesome story 😊 Beautifully written..

Thanks so much for reading and liking my works dearie...😊
Loveforever18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read ur OS 'A Deal' that's too awesome nd beautifully written 👏 Geet's character was bubbly nd charming. And Maan as usual The MSK 😊
Loveforever18 thumbnail
Hey ur works were never boring nd never gonna be boring. They are very much interesting and awesome to read. Started reading ur works recently. i read just few of ur works. Wanting to read other fictions too.They are fantastic nd amazing. U r an awesome writer who can't bore ur readers. So plz don't think of ending ur writings or quitting. Continue to write as many as possible stories on Maaneet Rose 😊
Edited by Loveforever18 - 6 years ago
Loveforever18 thumbnail
Completed reading ur beautiful works 'Advocacy' and 'Destined Couple' 😊 Wow they are awesome nd fabulous..
drrose31 thumbnail

Hey ur works were never boring nd never gonna be boring. They are very much interesting and awesome to read. Started reading ur works recently. i read just few of ur works. Wanting to read other fictions too.They are fantastic nd amazing. U r an awesome writer who can't bore ur readers. So plz don't think of ending ur writings or quitting. Continue to write as many as possible stories on Maaneet Rose 😊

Read ur OS 'A Deal' that's too awesome nd beautifully written 👏 Geet's character was bubbly nd charming. And Maan as usual The MSK 😊

Completed reading ur beautiful works 'Advocacy' and 'Destined Couple' 😊 Wow they are awesome nd fabulous..

Thanks so much for liking my works...It really is an awesome feeling to know someone going through your works like this and appreciates as well...Thanks... Keep reading 😊
Loveforever18 thumbnail
Read 'Helpless Love' nd 'The feeling of first love'.. Both are different nd interesting concepts. Beautifully written nd well expressed their feelings. Awesome stories 😊
drrose31 thumbnail

Read 'Helpless Love' nd 'The feeling of first love'.. Both are different nd interesting concepts. Beautifully written nd well expressed their feelings. Awesome stories 😊

Thank you dearie... 😳
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
REVIVING The thread in Process~ Keeping it alive by comments!!
sairam175 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
First half was lovely
But in the end I hate AA and Maan
Hope geet handle everything
Con soon
Please send me pm
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail