Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
now I feel so bad!

I am guilty of running behind on reading your stories and therefore I have not been commenting or liking.

I am really sorry but I got sick over 3 weeks ago. The weather change and other ppl being sick, it finally hit me and HARD!

I managed to infect both my eyes, and then there was the cough that never let me sleep. I was off work for 2 weeks and then ... heck it was non stop torture. I joked with dad, the next thing to happen to me will be a broken foot - that was the only part of my body not in pain.

The only positive thing was that my dad did not catch my cold!

So my time on IF was limited for a while and now I am trying to catch up. It is not easy as I only get a bit of time to come on to IF.

And I have always believed that if I read someone's story then I should comment properly on it. You make such a commitment of your time to write for us, it is only fair, I write more then: 'loved it, thanks'.

Please do not stop writing and sharing your stories with us!
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update appi
Waiting for d next update
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do I need to answer it me wondering
if I could get time will land up in threads with my waiting floods lol
and you whats going on from my side even
give me week time will be back here like old days

poori
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Plzzz dear don't do this...I love your all writings and comment regularly😊so plzz don't quit😭
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooo plz dont quit i luv all ur ffs and i m following it too.
plz plz dont quit it plzzz😔
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please don't quit writing 😭 I follow all your work and you are an amazing writer 😊 just because of few people please don't punish us😭 I love reading your stories 😊
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur writings r good please don't quit continue I am silent reader of all ffs now I started to comment.this part is good waiting for next
ammu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi...Plz dont ever think of quitting ...love all ur work dear...most fav presently is HH...i always look forward fr da updates...

maaneet4evs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lud the updates, they were amazing...
Maaneet relation progressing, really nice...
I want karan to know the truth so he dont go after geet...
Thanks for the pm...

P.s dont quit writing, your works are amazing, plz.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: change12

Hi girl you are one of the few writers I admire and look forward to read pls don't stop writing .I try my level best to like and comment, pretty much every timeI read the update but some time if there is the problem with IF site or at my end then only you will not see my like or comment ...pls don't punish your loyal readers for thoes who don't comment and doesn't have decency to appriciate someone's hard work and feelings.

Hello Rose...
ur The Best nd fastest writter 4 me in If till now...i loved all ur stories...nd the way u update all stories one by one is Outstandinggg dear...4 ur stories i never worried dat u r not updated ur stories becoz i always know when ur write all ur stories parts u gonna update them as Soon as possible...
4 me u r The fastest writter i got in my Buddy list...
i always looking forward to read ur work dear nd Totally Enjoying it too...
Thanksss 4 ur Mindblowinggg stories dear it's a great Pleasure to read ur work...