Naam Hai Boss Is The Name Of Imran Abbas's BW

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Naam Hai Boss Is The Name Of Imran Abbas's Bollywood Movie

Last year Indian media announced that Pakistani Actor Imran Abbas signed up to do parallel lead with Akshay Kumar in his next home production after that everybody was wondering which movie it would have been.

Finally Cat is out of the box when official fan page of Imran Abbas at facebook revealed that the name of Imran's debut bollywood movie is "Naam Hai Boss" movie will be directed by director Anthony D Souza who earlier directed BLUE with Askhay and Sanjay Dutt.

There are news that Akshay has bought the right of south hit song "Appadi Podu" for the movie. Naam Hai boss is the remake of malayalam blockbuster Pokkiri Raja which starred Mammootty,Prithiviraj and Shreya saran.

Now in remake Akshay will play the lead role previously essayed by mammootty while Imran Abbas will play the second lead whereas two big heroines are being considered as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YAYAYAYAYYAY
THANKS FOR THIS GREAT NEWS!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so what Imran Abbas will play Prithviraj?? OMGGG.. Prithviraj ne sunlia to he's gonna go the chullu bhar pani doobna marna way..🤢

I really don't want this movie to work.. maybe then he be become level headed.. such a jerk he is..
cindrella321 thumbnail
OMG!!! he is so hawt...he looks like arabian prince...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Appadi podu podu podu Asathi podu kannale. Eek if they release the Hindi version for this song, it will forever be stuck in my head. Too bad neither of these guys can dance like Vijay.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Appadi podu podu podu Asathi podu kannale. Eek if they release the Hindi version for this song, it will forever be stuck in my head. Too bad neither of these guys can dance like Vijay.

nobody can dance like Vijay..
and the hindi version won't be as good.. they would ruin it.. they totally killed aa ante amalapuram in hindi 🤢
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

nobody can dance like Vijay..
and the hindi version won't be as good.. they would ruin it.. they totally killed aa ante amalapuram in hindi 🤢

Ahh Vijay... he is a brilliant dancer 😍 Only time the songs can work out is if the music director is the same sometimes even better (I like Dhinka Chika better than Ringa Ringa) but obviously this time it will be a remake so definitely it won't match up. Although most Tamils I know hate the song appadi poddu.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Ahh Vijay... he is a brilliant dancer 😍 Only time the songs can work out is if the music director is the same sometimes even better (I like Dhinka Chika better than Ringa Ringa) but obviously this time it will be a remake so definitely it won't match up. Although most Tamils I know hate the song appadi poddu.

whaatt?? NO.. everybody loves Appadi Podu..

I like Ringa Ringa better.. the lyrics are pretty cheesy and stuff but it's better..😆

as for Vijay I love him... he is a great dancer, superb actor an all rounder..
366774 thumbnail

Is Vijay the one from daddy Mummy veetal ille?if yes then I love him:D
Imran is not a great actor imo.
canuck-umz thumbnail
@ Pulwasha - Yeah many people I know can't stand that song. I love it because it's so catchy and that dance is so wild you just can't help but flail around too. Ah, I think Dhinka Chika was an improvement, since it was the same music director he, I feel improved on the original but Allu Arjun was awesome no doubt. Originals for the most part are better but sometimes the remakes are an improvement. For example, I liked the songs of Santhosh Subramanium over the songs of Bomarillu. Btw, I freaking love Vijay too, multi-talented.

@pretty - Yup that's Vijay although I think he was pretty silly in the song you mentioned but none the less he is awesome.

I have never had an opinion about Imran Abbas, so far I feel he lacks charm.