10 things I learnt from dramas

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

10 things I leart from 5 dramas...

!

Before I begin, I must mention that this blog/article is just for the sake of humor. So, please enjoy reading.

Kaafir

1. It is easy for people to go on Television and discuss anything they want. I also want to be on GEO discussing this.

2. You can fool your family for your whole life and not let you know about your real personality, even though you live with them.

3. You don't have to apologize to your wife, or any one else for that matter, once they realize you're kaafir.

Humsafar

4. Only Ashar, and his khandaan, knows how to keep a letter in perfect condition for years. They'll get a job easily with the mummies...

5. You wait for your husband to die so that you can take revenge on your bahooo. Interesting!

Jalpari

6. You can learn perfect angrezi in a month, only by having the how-to-move-your-lips technique.

Mehrbano aur Shahbano

7. How to maintain the same expression throughout one serial... Mahnoor is very stable when it comes acting. She wouuld never act!

8. You come from a haveli, knowing nothing, and end up speaking far-far English abroad, and defending Pakistani Women. Oh! That's Mahnoor again.

Kaala Jadoo

9. You can perform Kaala Jadoo in your house khullam-khulla, and the only person who would ever see it is your saathi. Hmmm!

10.How to maintain the 'bechari' look throughout one serial. Sana Askari seems to be pulling it off quite effortlessly.

Well, I'll come back with more of this soon. =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol i watched Kalaa Jadoo.. and am still clueless why I watched it
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the channel is clueless why they had it on TV :P
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I read a post somewhere that people said Meher Bano and Shah Bano and Kala Jaadu were mindblowing shows🤣🤣
33789 thumbnail
My learning: It is the norm to get married to your cousin. Not doing so is taken as an insult to the family
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I love the show humsafar, I have to say that the show had loopholes, and did get a lil too dramatic, but the awesome writing, acting, music made up for it! Plus Ashar was way too hot to handle! the chemistry between the couple was mind-boggling!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post 😆

What I've learnt: Girls who wear jeans and sleeveless clothes are evil and immoral. They are disrespectful to their parents, and always marry for money.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elle45

great post 😆

What I've learnt: Girls who wear jeans and sleeveless clothes are evil and immoral. They are disrespectful to their parents, and always marry for money.

haha😆 so frikin true!
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
About kaafir i was also worried why his family was so supported after knowing his true personality?
33789 thumbnail
Mothers hate their DILs especially if they see a spark of love in their son's eyes for the girl (Direct lesson from Meri Zaat..)