Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Where the hell did her hair go.

Yeh tou kharaab hogaye saare yaar😔

link:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/564318_400685013304848_336118299761520_1159739_2118641641_n.jpg

Looking Nice yaara ... 😛
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oOo Beautiful eyes she has man <333

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

haan kam hain, thore, like lkin itne bhi nahi 🤔

Mein apne baalon se ziada iske baal analyse karti ho as she's my ideal when it comes to hair😆
Nd as Khirad,woh khaali straight hoye ve hotey the tou itne itne hotey the.
Ab jo latest interviews mein aaye hai na,tou blow dry tha,leken phir bhi comparitively kam lag rahe the.
Abhi apne baalon ka gham heal nahi howa tha ke ek aur tamaacha😭
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
haan, lkin uss pic main blow dry nahi hue ve
i know woh khud moo khol k kehri hai baal khatam hogaye :P
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeephRun

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff0000">@ Ana...</font>

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Only hair ,woh bhe since a few days back becauses i have this desire to have long here like Mahira's.</font>
<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Skin meri waise he theek hai:D i dont remember the last time i used cream on it</font>😕

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff0000">@ana & xum</font>

Step #1:Purchase some mayonnaise at your local grocery store. It doesn't matter which brand you choose, just as long as it is regular mayonnaise. (No need to get the low-fat stuff'it's going in your hair not in your body!)

Step #2:Prep your hair using warm water to get it nice and damp, but not soaking wet.

Step #3:Scoop some mayonnaise out of the jar and start rubbing it through your hair like you would a conditioner. The amount that you are going to use really depends on the length and thickness of your hair. Feel free to lather on the amount that you feel most comfortable with.

Step #4:Wrap your head of hair with a plastic wrap, a plastic bag, or shower cap to trap the heat inside. Heat opens the pores and allows the treatment to penetrate strands further and thus work better.

Step #5:Let the treatment sit on the hair for at least 20 minutes. You can let it sit longer depending on how damaged your hair already is.

Step #6:Wash the mayonnaise out. This is most easily done in the shower using a diluted shampoo. You may need to shampoo a few times before you are able to get all of the mayonnaise out. Be sure to use the shampoo gently, not tangling the hair.

koi mje step 2 explain karo,plzzz jaldiii
Meeph thumbnail
Ana,baal full time wet nahi karne ke paani tapp tapp tapak raha ho,lene luke warm wetter se halke se geele karne hai
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meeeph i had got it...
& i did the treatment:)hairsss look goood now,,but still neeed more to do to make em look like mahira yaaar..:(
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Itne serious treatments chaleng yahan :O
i should worry too now 🤔
Meeph thumbnail
Amy,guess who made everyone pareshan about their hair?😃
oh nd hows ur prep going?
i dont c u around these days

P>S-loadsheddin at 7,might disappear
Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

Meeeph i had got it...
& i did the treatment:)hairsss look goood now,,but still neeed more to do to make em look like mahira yaaar..:(

once se bhi kitne silky nd shiny hojaate hai na😳

i do it thrice a week
Kabhi ye,kabhi hot oil treatment.
Kabhi only oiling

Mahira jaise baal itni jaldi nahi honge,Patience😃